Does anyone have a few million dollars burning a hole in their pocket?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dennis S

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
The real estate agent who sold us our home in Colorado Springs is placing her personal home on the market. She and I are in the process of setting things up for me to do a picture brochure. The inside of the house is everything you might expect from looking at the outside. This is just a quick picture I snapped from the car as a part to show her as a sample. I didn't bring all of my lenses, and discovered that the house is so big that I needed my wide angle lens to fit the whole thing in the frame. But, even so, she liked the picture, and things look promising for the picture. If it works out, I will get her permission to show photos from the inside. After all, I know we have many millionaires who frequent the sight, right?

Attachments

• Colorado Springs House  071.jpg
    Colorado Springs House 071.jpg
    80.9 KB · Views: 87
Please note the mention of a "few million". I could check for you, but I don't think an offer of 1 million would get you through the door. And the pool is the most spectacular I have ever seen, with it's own pool house, and a spectacular mountain view.

That place must have enough footage for a few of us to live there comfortably....I will add my million to
Freddie's and see if we get any other offers. Come on VR folks, cash in those retirement investments ;)

Latest posts

Back