dj/utvolsfan OHS Turns Two Years Old!!!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
Please join me in wishing Debbi a a HAPPY OHS 2nd Birthday!!!!......She has had a battle or two to fight along the way and has stayed strong!!!! Many, many more!!!!:D :D :D :D ....Loves ya..............Cookie

Way to go, Deb! Hope your teaching is going well, and the Vols win every game and the national championship this year. :)

You are an inspiration, gal. :) Happy anniversary and many, many more!

:)

:)

Hey there friends,

Debbi here. :D I have had a most wonderful two years of recovery. My heart could not feel any stronger! :) My lymphoma is still in remission. :) ..God, I would hope so...considering the average remission is 4 years. I hope to beat that average all to pieces. God willing, that is!!!

I have done my best to stay healthy and in my attempt I tore the meniscus in my knee. :eek: :( I am scheduled for surgery this Friday. To me, compared to my other surgeries, this one just seems to be something similar to a trip to the dentist. I should be back in my classroom on Monday.

Teaching is going beautifully. Life is good. I have reunited with a wonderful man from my school days. We were married this past fall. For me to find someone who would love me with all my health issues, well, I am blessed to say the least. Guess it was my charm that blinded Mike!!

I am having one other health problem and will post it out on another thread.....kidney.

Hope all is well with you! Thanks for the hearty wishes.

Debbi
Go Lady Vols!!!! You're awesome~

Debbi,

It is GOOD to hear from ya!

CONGRATULATIONS on your anniversary :).

Cort:34swm."Mr Monte Carlo.Mr Road Trip".pig valve&pacemaker
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"When's this fever going to break?" ... Carlos Santana ... 'Why Don't You And I?'

Debbi,
I'm happy to read that life is going so well for you.:)
Happy 2nd valversary, and may there be many, many more!

Woops a bit late, Congratualtions on 2 years Debbi and Jackie, wishing you many many more good years to come :)

Back