David TOOTS pic 2 weeks post op

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

davidswife

Well it's not an official tawdry shirt and he's not assuming the requisite disco pose (actually it looks more like a mug shot;)) but Ross said that this pic would make a great TOOTS pic so here it is (I've never attached a photo to a post before so I hope it shows up!):

Nadine

Cheers!

Cheers!

You know David used to be a beer salesman! And I didn't even realize when I typed "mug" shot that, considering his tawdry shirt, I should have said "mug of beer" shot!:D

Nadine

Very impressive, straight and relatively small scar. I am very jealous.

Glad to see David looking so well. How are you doing Nadine?

Hi Gina,

I'm doing much, much better, thanks for asking! Just a little tickle of a cough left. Not having to run back and forth to the hospital and sleeping in my own bed is definitely helping me heal too.

Next Monday is our 23rd wedding anniversary and I'm hoping David will feel strong enough to go out for dinner. I think we'll give Tawara a try. If he's still not up to it we can always do take-out. I'll be thinking about you!;)!

Nadine

Oh-me-oh-my, someone is looking pretty (and I don't mean Bina, LOL)

Sure do hope Davids recovery is progressing well since he's been home and he is behaving myself ;)
Come Monday, Happy Anniversary and if you do have to do take out, don't forget the candles :)

Latest posts

Back