Danny's AVR Tuesday Oct 13

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Danny,

I will be thinking of you friend. You are going to get through this, and over to the "Other Side Of The Mountain!"

Please, let us here from you when you are able.

Danny,
I will be thinking of you on Tuesday, sending you lots of positive vibes and of course saying prayers for a successful surgery and smooth recovery. We hope someone will be able to post on your behalf.

Godspeed!

Danny,

I'll be thinking of you on the 13th and you will be in my prayers.

Blessings,
Lori

Thank you all... if you only knew how much you mean to me. My last day of work was today, and i almost lost it... they passed a hat for me just to help with expenses...and wow... i couldnt believe it. Im nervous and scared. I felt like everyone was telling me goodbye. My mom is planning a cookout for me tomorrow, it feels surreal, like a going away get together. Things just dont seem right for me at the moment. I know im doing the right thing at the right time. So wish me luck, and say alot of prayers. Thanks, Danny

Danny, you are almost at the gate, take it easy, enjoy your weekend and your family, you will have a lot of people sending prayers and good thoughts your way. I will pray for you. It was not too long ago when I was at the gate. I know you are nervous and scared, if your doc has given you something to the edge off, this would be the time to take it.
All will be well and we will see you on the other side of the mountain....
Godspeed..

Linda

Danny,
Good luck on Tuesday. Before you know it your surgery will be over and you will be on the way to recovery.

Chris

Danny, how nice of your co-workers to pass the hat for you; that shows how much they think of you. Enjoy that barbeque tomorrow.

We'll be holding you up in prayer Tues; you'll be surprised how much better you'll do than what you are thinking now! Have faith, friend, God is in control!

We'll be so happy to hear from you when it is over!

Danny, just wanted to add my best wishes for your surgery on Tuesday. It sounds like you have lots of good support from your co-workers and your family, and of course you know that you have all of us here on VR to add to that support.

We'll all be looking forward to your first post from the other side of the mountain.

MaryG

Danny you know I'll be thinking of you and will have you in my prayers now and especially on Tuesday. How wonderful to have such nice co-workers to support you both with some cash for expenses and a fond send off until they see you again. Clearly you are important to them there. Here is wishing you a very successful surgery and a speedy recovery. I hope your BBQ was good today Let us know how you are doing as soon as possible after surgery. I know we will see you on the other side!!! Hang in there!

Good luck!

Rhena

Latest posts

Back