Danny's AVR Tuesday Oct 13

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it will be a good day for you. you have many prayers going for you and esp on the 13th. natural to be edgy but once you see the hospital doors all this will go away and the staff will take over. just wait til you feel those warmed sheets enfold you. like mother holding you in her arms. GODSPEED!

Godspeed Danny..prayers for a sucessfull outcome and wishing guardian angels and good spirits to surround and guide you and the surgical team on Tuesday...Get someone to post once you are over the mountain.

Thumbs up for Tuesday!

Thumbs up for Tuesday!

Danny, David and I will be keeping you in our thoughts and prayers. You are going to do just great. Keep your chin up and think of your kids waiting for you back home and that will keep you strong. Can't wait to read that you are over the mountain!

Nadine

Danny ~~ after surviving Katrina this will be a piece of cake..:D Just concentrate on going fishing and having fun after you're fixed up. We'll certainly be thinking, hoping and praying for you on Tuesday. We do take good care of folks who come to Texas, ya know..;)

Well, we are in our hotel in Houston, Texas. It is about a block away from Texas Heart Institute... Im amazed at the Medical center here...it looks like a small city of hopitals, clinics, and schools. Had a panic attack on the way here... its about 5 hours from our home. Meet the surgeon, and have test tomorrow, then Tuesday is the big day. I will post after the tests tomorrow, and let everyone know what he says. Once again, thank you all for the kind words and prayers. Trying to keep my head up, and walk into this strong. Danny

Danny, Several of us felt a sense of calm come over us in the days and hours before our surgery. I hope that you experience this sense of calm yourself. We will be here waiting on you.

Kim

Danny, so glad to hear that your wait is almost over! I have you in my prayers, but I know everything will go fine and you will be over that mountain before you know it.

Sorry about your panic attack, like the previous poster said...some people have a calm before, and I can honestly say that I did. I wasn't nervous because I refused to let myself have any negative thoughts at all!

Just think....this time next week you will have all this behind you and be on your way to recovery!

Mileena

Danny,sending my best along with prayers for Tuesday
we will all be there with you,cheering you on.
Cant wait for your post surgery (post),talk to you soon:)

Hi Danny,

Hopefully you will feel a little better once you meet with the surgeon and talk to him. We are all cheering you on! You can do this. Prayers continuing for you.

Danny:

It looks like I missed the chance to wish you well. You're probably almost in the OR. I understand being nervous and feeling a bit off. I'm getting there myself. You know that this surgery is about as safe as they get, and we expect to hear from you as soon as you are up and around. I'll be thinking about you and hoping to hear good news from or about you before I go in on the 21st.

Danny,

Hoope you have been able to calm down by now. You will do just fine and we are all anxiously waIting to hear Something from after your surgery. Hopefully after talking to the surgeon it will put you alittle more at ease my friend. I know that you will be just fine. I have faith in that. Prayers for you.

Danny.....prayers for you and your family. The wait is so difficult. Best wishes for an uneventful recovery.

Danny just want to wish you luck and let you know that you are in my prayers. I'll be looking for you to post to let us know that you made it safely through. try not to think about it too much, at this point it will be over very soon. just try to relax and enjoy the time with your family. Your having it done at a good time (Football Season). I'm not to far behind ya (3weeks, mid to end of FOOTBALL SEASON).

Take care

Danny, First I hope your week-end was a good one. I will be sending you lots and lots of positive vibes on Tuesday. Please update us on your mountain adventure as soon as you feel able. Very Best Wishes To You

Danny, warmest thoughts, prayers and positive thoughts heading your way.. We were sorry you wern't able to make it to dinner Friday night, but understand how it goes.. We will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Test are done

Test are done

First id like to thank everyone for there prayers and thoughts. Went for my test this morning, and met with the surgeon...We are very comfortable with him, and he put us at ease. He sat and talked with us for about 35 mins, and said he is almost positive he can save the valve. With that said, keep your fingers crossed. He was a very warm and kind surgeon, and pretty funny too. The Texas Heart Institute is an amazing place! When i get home, ill post alot of pics.. The museum there is great. It shows the evolution of mechanical valves, and artificial hearts and so on. Overall, it gave me a good feeling about my choice. Well, say alot of prayers, and send good vibes my way. Thanks a million, Danny

Danny, So happy to read that you had a great meeting with the surgeon. Hopefully you are resting easy tonight knowing that you are in good hands. Can't wait to hear from Melissa that you are over the mountain. You will do just great. And that sounds like an awesome museum. Looking forward to seeing the photos. David and I are keeping our fingers crossed that your valve can be spared but if not you are in capable hands and everything will be just fine. Godspeed, my friend.

Nadine

Latest posts

Back