Dale's AVR on Wed.

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
P

Phyllis

Starting this thread a little early, Dale, but I hope you are having a delightful weekend and are relaxed and ready for your AVR on Wed. I know you will do just fine and then be home in that recliner which I hope will not become an heirloom and that neither you or your husband will need it again. Godspeed and we will see you on the other side of this.

Yes, best wishes going out to you!!! Hope you can have someone report in on your successful and boring ;) surgery so that we don't all wait around in suspense for too long!

You are an important member of this community now, so we will we thinking of you and worrying about you if we don't hear something!

Best wishes!!

Marguerite

Dale I hope your having a relaxing weekend and are ready wed.

what can i say wish it was me,but i need a (mitral) :D and my

Doc isnot to standing par with broken leg.

I wish you all the best with surgery and recovery,keep us posted

Prayers for you and family:)

zipper2 (DEB)

Hey Dale, I'm sending you my wishes for a successful surgery and a uneventful recovery.
While your home, freeze some seedless purple grapes so it can be ready for you when get home. It will be like having a Popsicle....good stuff when things may not taste just right.

Dale,

I am sending tons of positive thoughts your way and will be saying prayers for a successful surgery and smooth recovery this Wednesday. Before you know it you will be on the 'other side of the mountain' ;)

Warm thoughts,

I'm feeling a little anxious so I am working on shutting out those negative thoughts in front of a fire with some red wine (I know, I know........not too much). I have been looking over all the good wishes -- they are a powerful force!
Thanks so much -- what a wonderful bunch of people you are!

Latest posts

Back