cuoricino's surgery date SEPT. 23

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My surgery ended about 4:30 P.M. and I had a half a sandwich in CICU about 11:00 A.M. the next morning, they moved me to step down and I was walking with four chest tubes (containers in a wheel chair I pushed) by 1:00 P.M. the day after surgery. I never would have believed it possible. My first surgery I was in CICU for days before being moved but it was bump free recovery.

Your surgery (presumably) is now over and I so hope all went well and you are beginning an uneventful, full, easy recovery. Best Wishes.

cuoricino,

Hope all goes well with you! Sounds like you're in excellent hands.

Will be thinking of you. When you feel better, please try and post.

God bless

i'm officially over the hill. what a big huge whopping hill!! i'll be posting about my recovrey in the post-op section.

i could have never had the courage without all of the support from family, freinds and you guys!! thank you all again for your positive messages!!

i'm officially over the hill. what a big huge whopping hill!! i'll be posting about my recovrey in the post-op section.

i could have never had the courage without all of the support from family, freinds and you guys!! thank you all again for your positive messages!!

I'm so glad to hear from you. I was searching last night to see if there had been any word. Thanks for letting us know.

So happy to hear from you!

So happy to hear from you!

cuoricino,

I was thrilled to see your post this morning:). We all get a little worried around here when we don't hear anything for a couple of days. Congrats on getting over the mountain (I would call a huge whopping hill a mountain;))! Wishing you a quick, smooth recovery. I'm heading over to the post-surgery section now to look for your update.

Nadine

Latest posts

Back