Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 6-6

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wise,
We're putting whipped cream (lowfat from the can) on everything!:D I'll tell ya; everything tastes better with whipped cream!:p

Actually we're putting it on the refrigerated sugar-free jello and jello puddings.;)

Bob has started kind -of- going- along with my weight loss regime, and he's lost 9 pounds.:)
But now we're fighting over the whipped cream!

No comment:rolleyes:;):p

Wise,
We're putting whipped cream (lowfat from the can) on everything!:D I'll tell ya; everything tastes better with whipped cream!:p

Actually we're putting it on the refrigerated sugar-free jello and jello puddings.;)

Bob has started kind -of- going- along with my weight loss regime, and he's lost 9 pounds.:)
But now we're fighting over the whipped cream!

Whipped cream really does help. Thanks for reminding me. I'm going to buy some, maybe today.

My latest weight loss trick has been to get a virus, which I'm almost over. I'm already down over one pound from my weigh-in on Tuesday, I was down then too :D. So, I may gain some of this puny weight loss back.

Evening snacks.....fruit.....oatmeal (not the cookies :p)....and the chimps favorite......BANANA SHAKE:D

2 frozen very ripe bananas
1 cup skim milk
Sweet N Low to taste.....

Put it all in the bender.......Yummoooooo

We buy bananas on the reduced stand at the grocery (damn near rotten) just for freezing.....

Thanks for the reminder of fruit. For some reason I tune fruit out in the evening. Maybe because my brain waves are signaling ice cream? Anyway, I think I need to get some good strawberries and eat them with some whipped cream.

Bananas are a different matter for me. I like them, but only raw and not mixed up in something. Weird? Yeah. (Actually Weird should be my name, it's more descriptive of me.) I wonder if this fruit shake can be altered for another fruit? Say, like,ummm.... strawberries!!!

Thanks for the reminder of fruit. For some reason I tune fruit out in the evening. Maybe because my brain waves are signaling ice cream? Anyway, I think I need to get some good strawberries and eat them with some whipped cream.

Bananas are a different matter for me. I like them, but only raw and not mixed up in something. Weird? Yeah. (Actually Weird should be my name, it's more descriptive of me.) I wonder if this fruit shake can be altered for another fruit? Say, like,ummm.... strawberries!!!

I know this thread is "over" but just got caught up after a weekend away. One "desert" DH and I have discovered and LOVE is a sliced orange with whipped cream. OMG, it is SO good!!! (need to go buy some oranges and whipped cream now...)

I know this thread is "over" but just got caught up after a weekend away. One "desert" DH and I have discovered and LOVE is a sliced orange with whipped cream. OMG, it is SO good!!! (need to go buy some oranges and whipped cream now...)

Never thought of that one, but it sounds good; kind of like dreamcicle.

Back