Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 6-6

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I played hooky from my exercises last week.

Bad boy bad boy stay stay roll-over.

I wonder...would you call that 'Falling off the Treadmill' ?

Somehow my weight stayed the same. It must be the Light Beer!

Still 170. On a real scale it probably went up 1/2lb.

So 170.5 OK I tried to cheat...give me a break! :D

Last edited:

I will let you slide this time because you are new :rolleyes:.....WARNING.....don't let the Ref catch you trying you fudge your weight :eek::eek::eek:;)

I played hooky from my exercises last week....

I too have "fallen off the treadmill." I like that phrase. I'm not exactly being lazy, it has just been too hot to walk. My wife has started walking on the treadmill, so I will now have to follow suit; even with the fan and AC on, walking on the treadmill gets me too hot. Oh well, I'll just have to suck it up and fall back on the treadmill.

I too have "fallen off the treadmill." I like that phrase. I'm not exactly being lazy, it has just been too hot to walk. My wife has started walking on the treadmill, so I will now have to follow suit; even with the fan and AC on, walking on the treadmill gets me too hot. Oh well, I'll just have to suck it up and fall back on the treadmill.

What's a treadmill??:rolleyes::eek:

What's a treadmill??:rolleyes::eek:
It's a machine with a motor that you walk on. However, I'm concerned that if you got one your knuckles might drag on the belt you walk on and you'd bleed all over the place.

It's a machine with a motor that you walk on. However, I'm concerned that if you got one your knuckles might drag on the belt you walk on and you'd bleed all over the place.

She loves me, she loves me not?.she loves me, she loves me not??she loves me:rolleyes::p??.I knew you cared??I have seen knee pads??do you think anyone makes knuckle pads?:D

Jack -- Beware The Ref!!! Never, never admit to fudging the weight or using diuretics or laxatives or anything like that. Do not want to get crosswise with The Ref. :p:p:p

God, I hate treadmills, maybe because of an old back problem that still flares up from time to time. It was a standing joke in my cardiac rehab how much I hated the treadmill part. The cute nurse would give me a consoling back rub while I did the treadmill and then let me do extra time on the stationary bike. We had fun. I miss that cardiac rehab crew.

God, I hate treadmills, maybe because of an old back problem that still flares up from time to time. It was a standing joke in my cardiac rehab how much I hated the treadmill part. The cute nurse would give me a consoling back rub while I did the treadmill and then let me do extra time on the stationary bike. We had fun. I miss that cardiac rehab crew.

now I'm really mad about not going to Rehab:mad:

After reading all of Mr. Cassanova Chimp's replies , I thought he was more concerned about another of his appendages dragging:eek: . . . I'd hate to see his tongue get caught in the belt! :p:p (get your mind out of the gutter!):D

After reading all of Mr. Cassanova Chimp's replies , I thought he was more concerned about another of his appendages dragging:eek: . . . I'd hate to see his tongue get caught in the belt! :p:p (get your mind out of the gutter!):D

Na Na Na Na Na Na
picture.php

She loves me, she loves me not?.she loves me, she loves me not??she loves me:rolleyes::p??.I knew you cared??I have seen knee pads??do you think anyone makes knuckle pads?:D
Just don't want to see hour favorite chimp get hurt!

MARY!!!!!!!! We're we supposed to think something else???

LOL....you would think I would have learned by now:eek::D
It's been my experience that men don't have very long memories.

DH "I can't remember the last time we....."
DW "But didn't we just do that about 20 minutes ago?"

;) :D

Back