Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 5-30

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least I have recovered from the Post-Vacation and Memorial Day eating disaster, back down to 127, which is still up 2 from where I need to be, but down about 3 from last Friday. I'll take it. I just now turned down my boss's offer of Falafel for lunch. Just what I need- fried and dipped in salt. Not! Turning down lunch out counts as a Non Scale Victory.

Good For You!!!!!...I love Falafel...you are strong strong strong:D

Hey Gnus! Best of luck with the baby-making! Here's wishing for ten fingers, ten toes and a healthy little heart. :)

Yes...we are all wishing Niki the best on this.....:)

Superbob is feeling like he is on a roll (whole wheat :p ). Had a Weight Watchers meal at Applebee's last night, and is getting to the point he doesn't feel he has to gorge at bedtime (which has been one of his downfalls). Just a little shredded wheat and 1 percent milk at bedtime last night. Feel great. Now going to step up exercise -- think the knee exercises are helping. :)

Superbob is feeling like he is on a roll (whole wheat :p ). Had a Weight Watchers meal at Applebee's last night, and is getting to the point he doesn't feel he has to gorge at bedtime (which has been one of his downfalls). Just a little shredded wheat and 1 percent milk at bedtime last night. Feel great. Now going to step up exercise -- think the knee exercises are helping. :)

And the man of steal leaps scones with a single bound:D?..Good job SuperBob?.We went to our favorite Mediterranean restaurant last night?.I actually skipped the humus appetizer?.Your example of self-control must be catching.:)

Super work - Superbob! My Mom used to have one block of shredded wheat every morning for breakfast. As a child, I just couldn't wrap my mind around why she'd want to torture herself that way. (Do they still make it in the big blocks?)

We went out for a quick dinner at a quick Italian place called Go Roma. I had lasagna and a garlic bread stick, plus Diet Coke. I was careful to not continue to eat the lasagna once I got full. (My human garbage disposal was with me, so he finished it.) I'm feeling somewhat guilty. But I didn't go overboard and I can't deny myself everything all the time!

It's a beautiful day - so I have yard work planned!

Super work - Superbob! My Mom used to have one block of shredded wheat every morning for breakfast. As a child, I just couldn't wrap my mind around why she'd want to torture herself that way. (Do they still make it in the big blocks?)
QUOTE]

Superbob must confess -- these are Frosted Mini Wheats -- but just a small number. Actually Mini Wheats are healthier than might suspect -- notably, they are high in fiber. I guess The Chimp would top them with prunes. :p

I remembered to weigh myself this morning before I ate breakfast... Not too shabby...

Starting weight- 142
Last week: 133
This week: 132
Week's change: -1
Total change: -10

I seem to be hovering right around this weight. I go up, down, up, down, with no actual progress to report. I know it's because I don't exercise like I should. I'm going to try to go for a walk today (it's a pretty day) and maybe I'll start going to the pool again? I wish I didn't have to do a public pool, but I don't want to maintain one in my back yard either... Oh, well. That which comes too easily is much less appreciated. So when my next 5 pounds falls off, I will be REALLY appreciative! ;) :D

QUOTE]

Superbob must confess -- these are Frosted Mini Wheats -- but just a small number. Actually Mini Wheats are healthier than might suspect -- notably, they are high in fiber. I guess The Chimp would top them with prunes. :p
FROSTED!!!!! Don't you know that frosted has a certain amount of kryptonite in it!!!!

:D

Well after last weeks gain , I have decided to be much more strict in
my dieting. So I am throwing down my gauntlet officially, in writing and
with witnesses.I hope to give a positive(or negative rather) post next
Friday.As I am hypothyroid , this may be a long ,arduous journey,also
I need to lose about 20 lbs:eek:

Well after last weeks gain , I have decided to be much more strict in
my dieting. So I am throwing down my gauntlet officially, in writing and
with witnesses.I hope to give a positive(or negative rather) post next
Friday.As I am hypothyroid , this may be a long ,arduous journey,also
I need to lose about 20 lbs:eek:

We will be with you the entire way:):)

FROSTED!!!!! Don't you know that frosted has a certain amount of kryptonite in it!!!!

:D

Well, maybe a little. :rolleyes: Maybe Superbob should get the unfrosted shredded wheat and sprinkle some Splenda on. Tastes like tree bark without a little sweetener. :p

Superbob was good on outing today. DW was hungry after shopping and wanted to go Chinese. But for first time ever, Superbob ordered his meal from the "light" menu -- steamed veggies, scallops, and chicken. Was tasty without all the sweet coating on favorites that SB usually gets, like General Tso's chicken (DW got that and Superbob used much restraint not to sneak bites of hers.)

Superbob was good on outing today. DW was hungry after shopping and wanted to go Chinese. But for first time ever, Superbob ordered his meal from the "light" menu -- steamed veggies, scallops, and chicken. Was tasty without all the sweet coating on favorites that SB usually gets, like General Tso's chicken (DW got that and Superbob used much restraint not to sneak bites of hers.)

Now THAT is some SUPER willpower! I'd have a very hard time not sneaking a bite or two off DH's plate! Great job!!

frosted Mini Wheats ROCK and it is the official ruling that the digestion of the wheat burns more calories that the frosting adds......:cool:done and done....no need talkin:p

On a not so official note the Chimp has sustain a freak injury to hi right shoulder....I was sitting and bent over to pick up a piece of paper that was on the floor between my legs and something popped to the left center of my right shoulder blade...it felt like someone had shoved an ice pick through me from the back....it still hurts, front and back......but always the optomist...it is my eating appendage...... so I may lose a few extra pounds due to the reduced shoveling motion:rolleyes::p

Oh, no! Chimp down, Chimp down! Medic! :eek:

Seriously, Cooker, I hope your shoulder starts feeling better soon. If it doesn't, I recommend going to the doctor. Take care of yourself! You're our mighty leader. :D

Dang, Post No. 3999 from The Chimp and it's about him going down! Get yourself well, Cooker, you're our indispensable leader. I join Niki in hopes you get well quickly.

And thanks for the endorsement of Frosted Mini Wheats. Superbob needs to go restock today. It may be his secret weapon in fighting the late night hungries. :)

Oh, no! Chimp down, Chimp down! Medic! :eek:

Seriously, Cooker, I hope your shoulder starts feeling better soon. If it doesn't, I recommend going to the doctor. Take care of yourself! You're our mighty leader. :D

Thanks Niki.....I'm pretty sure it is one of those age related things....:eek:

Dang, Post No. 3999 from The Chimp and it's about him going down! Get yourself well, Cooker, you're our indispensable leader. I join Niki in hopes you get well quickly.

And thanks for the endorsement of Frosted Mini Wheats. Superbob needs to go restock today. It may be his secret weapon in fighting the late night hungries. :)

SuperBob's plan to stock up on Mini Wheats is a great one....I plan on picking up a box or two myself...have not had them in a year or so....looking forward to a break from Raisin Bran:D

Latest posts

Back