Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 5-30

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I can not view it...but I look forward to seeing it tonight....."malarky".....now I have not heard that term in a long time.....how old were you this birthday?????:D;);):p

Bubba told me to use that word!:p:p:p

Cindy and I weighed in at WW today. Good news for both of us, especially for Cindy. Our personal horse race is now nose and nose. Details to follow on Friday.

I'm shocked that the Ref wasn't called in for a ruling. Red card to Cooker for jelly beans in bed; yellow card to SB for trying to usurp the Ref's authority!:cool:
12653.jpg

My new WI--FTD officiating shirt.

And the official Chimp responce........:D:D;)
bite-me-word.jpg

I need that shirt for my weekly rehearsals!!! I may be the director - but I get no respect!

I started a Throw Down Recipes thread in the Recipes for Heart Patients forum. I was going to post the jello recipe here, but thought how sometimes peole will post recipes and then I lose their location. If we have a thread we can just put them there.

I'm down another fraction of a lb. this week. Here's where I've been the last few days. Granddaughter Lily, born June 4, Princeton, NJ

Lily-n-Gramps.jpg

Lily.JPG

Latest posts

Back