Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 5-30

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Superbob is thrilled. :) He has lost 1.5 pounds since last Friday. And that's real loss -- 1.5 pounds toward the second 20-pound bundle he needs to lose. He is pleased because he bounced back from chips and dip and hot dogs and such on Memorial Day.

Have finally broken through the plateau. 18.5 more to go! :)

Superbob has been keeping active best he can. Of course, his physical therapists are helping with that by kicking his butt every few days. :rolleyes:

I mentioned in another thread that my insurance is paying for a membership
to a local gym. It's actually close enough to walk to but then, why would
I need a gym. I'm doing the same exercises that I'm doing in Re-hab.
I think it's helping. I also walked 9 holes while my friends were playing golf.
We all spent most of our time in the rough. I found 21 balls.
anyway:
I lost the pound I gained last week and I'm back to a -10

YIPPEE !!!

Weigh before Brats and post that:D......and when have you ever known a ThrowDowner to have her/his head in the gutter:rolleyes::p

When my son's wife was having to take so many hormones prior to egg harvesting weight was affected so I do understand. Anyway,I wish you much success. I always weigh more at the end of the day too....I think most people do. Weigh next week.:)

I'm down .6 lb today, same amount I was down for my WW weigh in this week.

Here's my monthly WW tally
5/06 - 206.6
5/15 - 205.2
5/20 - 204.4
5/27 - 203.8

Here goes:

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 170.4
Last Week:157.0
This Week: 157.6
Weekly Change: +.6
Total Change: -12.8

Side note: She didn't misbehave at all, so it's just one of those weeks.

WISE:

Starting Weight: 204.8
Last Week: 191.8
This Week: 190.2
Weekly Change: -1.6
Total Change: 14.6

Last night we used some of our WW weekly points at our favorite Mexican Restaurant. The grandchildren and their mommy are here; they wanted chips and cheese, so that's what we did. I'll be curious to see how that affects next week's weigh-in.

Great job everyone...We you are posting some pretty impressive numbers.....I expected to be down this morning, but noooooooooooo:rolleyes:.....I was all set to pacify myself with a Rushes DCCB, F and CS.....But I had my yearly this morning and decided not to after talking with my PCP......what a buzz killer:p....Carry on losers:cool:

Hello All!:)

Restart weight 176
last week 169
today 168
(at least that is what my junky scale says...ha!)

Have a great week!!! Deb

No weight change. (Except for losing the 7 lbs or so that I seemed to stack on over the weekend - but I'm still at square one - which is better than being 7 lbs above square one!) But I've been doing the Wii fit every day and the total trainer every other day.

I keep meaning to mention this - but have any of you seen the show on the Lifetime Channel called "How to Look Good Naked"? The host is Carson Kresley from Queer Eye for the Straight Guy (love him!). He takes normal women with normal bodies who have poor self-image due to their weight or body shape and works with them on what undergarments to wear, what shape of clothes to buy etc and basically boosts the heck out of their self esteem - without ever talking about a weight loss program. He starts out each show with projecting a huge image of them on a building in Times Square in their underwear (no face is shown) and asks people on the street what they think. It's very refreshing to hear the comments people are making about women who aren't Vogue model thin.

He ends the show with a photo shoot and asks them to pose naked (discreetly covered). It's amazing how many women feel comfortable enough about their body (which hasn't changed an ounce) to do it.

I highly recommend the show. It's really well done and Carson is so funny, and caring.

Congrats to all the losers!!

Though I hate to impart this - I have GAINED 2lbs this week!!!!

No, no Rush's. But we found it by Yahoo search. We have broken the code! Can anyone say "bonus" points??!!!

Rushes = Rush's....first clue cracked...that one was easy....now Wise you know I can not give out bonus points until you prove you have cracked the rest of the code.....:cool::cool::cool:

Rushes = Rush's....first clue cracked...that one was easy....now Wise you know I can not give out bonus points until you prove you have cracked the rest of the code.....:cool::cool::cool:

Deluxe Chili Cheeseburger, Fries and Cole Slaw.

What do I win? Huh, huh, huh???

Cindy says she'd like to win the DCCB, F & CS.

To me 'rushes ' are the mix of herbs and grass that the medievel age
folks used to scatter on their castle floors.(?)

At least I have recovered from the Post-Vacation and Memorial Day eating disaster, back down to 127, which is still up 2 from where I need to be, but down about 3 from last Friday. I'll take it. I just now turned down my boss's offer of Falafel for lunch. Just what I need- fried and dipped in salt. Not! Turning down lunch out counts as a Non Scale Victory.

Hey Gnus! Best of luck with the baby-making! Here's wishing for ten fingers, ten toes and a healthy little heart. :)

Latest posts

Back