Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 5-23

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
The Chimps has been up to his old shenanigans this week:eek:....Yesterdays hot dog feast turned into a Mexican blow out:eek:....I found my great resolve in the bottom of a bowl of guacamole:p.....I will take my lumps tomorrow when I am hoisted on the scales:rolleyes:

I'm afraid to look at the scale. I've been on massive amounts of pain killers and they always make me gain weight. I've become more neurotic about the scales than my wife, and that's BAD.

I'm afraid to look at the scale. I've been on massive amounts of pain killers and they always make me gain weight. I've become more neurotic about the scales than my wife, and that's BAD.

well, if you want or need to lose weight the ThrowDown could help....you might get better insight for your neurosis in the pre-surgery forum....I have had occasion to be on pain meds for extended time and I did not notice any weight gain....but everyone is different.

Superbob and DW went to area's upscale grocery yesterday. They did buy a lot of healthy salads but DW has a major sweet tooth and so she purchased a bunch of items from the fancy bakery -- just for her, supposedly. Alas, she buys them and then leaves them around in plain sight. Late last night, Superbob confronted a coconut custard pie on the dining room table -- at his place. Did DW carelessly leave it there, or did the malevolent Lex Luthor position it there? :p Whatever the case, it was not pretty as Superbob succumbed to sweet temptation and let his caloric intake and blood sugar soar. :eek:

Superbob and DW went to area's upscale grocery yesterday. They did buy a lot of healthy salads but DW has a major sweet tooth and so she purchased a bunch of items from the fancy bakery -- just for her, supposedly. Alas, she buys them and then leaves them around in plain sight. Late last night, Superbob confronted a coconut custard pie on the dining room table -- at his place. Did DW carelessly leave it there, or did the malevolent Lex Luthor position it there? :p Whatever the case, it was not pretty as Superbob succumbed to sweet temptation and let his caloric intake and blood sugar soar. :eek:

SuperBob was without defense....coconut custard pie ranks in the top ten evils of the diet world:eek:....for the Chimp there are only two things that defy my willpower.....banana pudding and ....well lets just say the other has zero points....;)......pray tell SuperBob...is there any pie remaining:D???

well, if you want or need to lose weight the ThrowDown could help....you might get better insight for your neurosis in the pre-surgery forum....I have had occasion to be on pain meds for extended time and I did not notice any weight gain....but everyone is different.

The vicodin kinda makes everything get "backed up", if you know what i'm sayin :D

Just got the courage and weighed myself, it was 226 on the dot. So at least I haven't gained.

The vicodin kinda makes everything get "backed up", if you know what i'm sayin :D

Just got the courage and weighed myself, it was 226 on the dot. So at least I haven't gained.

Constipation is a common problem with pain meds so don't feel like the Lone Ranger:rolleyes:.....Get yourself a big bag of prunes....that should do the trick...:cool:

Are you joining the ThrowDown....if so you will need to learn the secret hand shake:p

SuperBob was without defense....coconut custard pie ranks in the top ten evils of the diet world:eek:....for the Chimp there are only two things that defy my willpower.....banana pudding and ....well lets just say the other has zero points....;)......pray tell SuperBob...is there any pie remaining:D???

DW also bought banana pudding. :eek: She did tuck that away in the frig and Superbob knows if he touches that, he is toast -- i.e., DW will kill him. :p However, he ate just one small slice of coconut custard pie -- right at bedtime, egads! -- and then, oh what the heck, another "small" slice. But no he did not eat the whole pie. Could have but fear of retribution restrained him somewhat. :p

Superbob thinks he is in need of The Chimp's prune remedy. :D

Yes, I am a throw down applicant! Do I sign the application in blood? :D

The blood oath use to be a requirement but with so many losers on anti coagulants we had to drop it......:p

This very night you will be visited by three spirits (Representing SuperBob, The Ref and The Chimp)....study the past ThrowDown threads carefully for you will need to have the appropriate favorite food bribes packaged and ready.....take care in your preparation of said bribes....your waist line depends on it:cool::cool::cool:

DW also bought banana pudding. :eek: She did tuck that away in the frig and Superbob knows if he touches that, he is toast -- i.e., DW will kill him. :p However, he ate just one small slice of coconut custard pie -- right at bedtime, egads! -- and then, oh what the heck, another "small" slice. But no he did not eat the whole pie. Could have but fear of retribution restrained him somewhat. :p

Superbob thinks he is in need of The Chimp's prune remedy. :D
This is what we refer to in my family (since I was a small child) as a Whittle Pie. If it's cake, it's then a Whittle Cake. I have studied this extensively and have come to the scientific conclusion that Whittle Desserts have no calories.

Alas, she buys them and then leaves them around in plain sight. Late last night, Superbob confronted a coconut custard pie on the dining room table -- at his place. Did DW carelessly leave it there, or did the malevolent Lex Luthor position it there?

OMG! Darling Wife (DW) is Lex Luthor!

Leaving coconut custard pie on the dining room table is almost the worst thing I have ever read on the Weigh-In/FridayThrowDown thread.:eek: If it had been coconut cream pie, it would be the WORST!

SuperBob, you are indeed the man of steel! The Ref would have crumbled in the face of coconut pie and eaten the entire thing before going to bed.

Perhaps the Ref should send DW a copy of the WIFTD rule book so she stops this behavior? If she demurs, then you know the worst . . . LL has inhabited DW's body!:eek::eek::eek:

Superbob will point out politely to DW that she is lucky to have any of her Whittle Pie left this morning since it was out in SB's space last night, and he will ask that she hide all of her stockpiled cakes, pies, cookies, brownies, and candy.:eek:

If the coconut custard pie reappears tonight at midnight in SB's snacking zone, we indeed will know the worst! :eek:

This is what we refer to in my family (since I was a small child) as a Whittle Pie. If it's cake, it's then a Whittle Cake. I have studied this extensively and have come to the scientific conclusion that Whittle Desserts have no calories.

Karlynn, You are correct. On further investigation it does appear that it takes more calories to digest ?whittle? than it contains??.

On a separate note?.I have cornered the market on prunes?..black market prices apply.:cool::cool:

I got my new Wii Fit today for our Wii Console. It's amazing. It weighs you, takes your age, height and weight and calculates your BMI. You can do yoga, running, strength training and it does all sorts of core balancing exercises. It's really a lot of fun. You are rewarded for working out by new levels being unlocked. You can set a goal weight and the amount of time you want to take to attain it.

The "trainers" along the way give you tips on how to do things correctly. It can tell many things by how your weight is placed on the platform. The trainer said to me - your left hip appears to be more stiff than your right. And then it gave me tips on how to help that out.

I got my new Wii Fit today for our Wii Console. It's amazing. It weighs you, takes your age, height and weight and calculates your BMI. You can do yoga, running, strength training and it does all sorts of core balancing exercises. It's really a lot of fun. You are rewarded for working out by new levels being unlocked. You can set a goal weight and the amount of time you want to take to attain it.

The "trainers" along the way give you tips on how to do things correctly. It can tell many things by how your weight is placed on the platform. The trainer said to me - your left hip appears to be more stiff than your right. And then it gave me tips on how to help that out.

Karlynn...that is amazing!!!....Sounds like fun......sorry...I think I will stick with SuperBob's old style trainer....out dated?....maybe....but smells good and is softer:D

Latest posts

Back