Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 5-23

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It looks like the holiday weekend wasn't as big a disaster for most losers as it could have been. And those that even lost weight - high five!

I'm past my panic mode. Drinking a gallon of water a day and seeing some creeping progress. I would say right now I'm back at the beginning. the +5 I saw on Sunday must have been some water and - well you know.

I can't say I'm happy that I've been doing all this working out and haven't really budged much from my beginning weight, but I'm still resolved. I keep telling myself that regardless of weight, exercising is good for me. So I'm still plodding along.

Thanks for the encouragement after my previous rant!

Good for you, Karlynn!

Superbob is back with a mouthful of dental work, including crown prep. So maybe he can not eat like a superpig the rest of the week and at least not gain any as a result of Memorial Day grilling and chilling. :)

Good for you, Karlynn!

Superbob is back with a mouthful of dental work, including crown prep. So maybe he can not eat like a superpig the rest of the week and at least not gain any as a result of Memorial Day grilling and chilling. :)

Now that's no way to cut down on calories:eek:...

It looks like the holiday weekend wasn't as big a disaster for most losers as it could have been. And those that even lost weight - high five!

I'm past my panic mode. Drinking a gallon of water a day and seeing some creeping progress. I would say right now I'm back at the beginning. the +5 I saw on Sunday must have been some water and - well you know.

I can't say I'm happy that I've been doing all this working out and haven't really budged much from my beginning weight, but I'm still resolved. I keep telling myself that regardless of weight, exercising is good for me. So I'm still plodding along.

Thanks for the encouragement after my previous rant!

Way to go Karlynn.....I'm glad you are off your pity-pot....another day or two and I would have had to send one of my men (um chimps) to dethrone you:p;)....I agree that all of us seem to have weathered the Memorial Day storm pretty well....progress:D

Yay Jeannie!...Its so exciting to see good changes in our figures...I like going thru my closet and trying on my skinny clothes!

Latest posts

Back