Cookers Weigh In---FridayThrow Down 11-16

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RobHol said:
ORGANIC FLAX SEED? Isn't that the stuff Barry Bonds claimed he thought he was using? (See pix of Barry Bonds' dog below.) :eek: :D

Mary, MARY??? The Chimp has to be cheating -- talking about all those candies he's eating but bragging in advance about another weight loss?

Is an investigation warranted? :p
Slander!! Out right slander!!!:eek: My simian metabolism burns sugars faster that that of the homo sapiens. It seems that I am constantly singled out for this type abuse and ridicule.:mad: And just for that I am going to start a new ?Throw Up? between now and Christmas!!!! I bet I can gain more weight that any of you!!!!!!:D

Anyway????..I ?m built for comfort?????not for speed;) ;) ;)

cooker said:
And just for that I am going to start a new ?Throw Up?

Now Cooker, you know throwing up will be banned. :mad:
We can have none of that P & P stuff--- (those who are faint of heart, please look away from their screens)--puking and pooping! :eek: :eek: :p

Mary said:
Now Cooker, you know throwing up will be banned. :mad:
We can have none of that P & P stuff--- (those who are faint of heart, please look away from their screens)--puking and pooping! :eek: :eek: :p
No, no, no!!! I did not mean to imply a purge:eek: I hate to throw up, it was just the opposite of Throw Down!!! I forgot to mention that Tuesday at work we are having Thanksgiving dinner:eek: :eek: Is there no escape from this endless stream of food????:eek:

cooker said:
No, no, no!!! I did not mean to imply a purge:eek: I hate to throw up, it was just the opposite of Throw Down!!! I forgot to mention that Tuesday at work we are having Thanksgiving dinner:eek: :eek: Is there no escape from this endless stream of food????:eek:

Cooker,
You sounded momentarily mortified in your last post!:eek: :eek:
I'm sorry if I besmirshed your digestive system's reputation . . . .SuperBob used his telepathic powers to put the idea in my head.;) :p :p
Good luck navigating through that stream of food!:)

I missed most of the segment on the Today Show but they said that you could easily reach 5000 calories with Thanksgiving meal:eek: :eek: :eek: Now that was appetizers, drinks, pies, cakes, cookies and then the main course. Scary. I have been on about 1200 per day so that is about four days worth in one meal.:eek: :eek: I don't drink (could you imagine me on alcohol:p ) and we don't do the appetizer thing but still, 5000 calories!!! Oh my gosh!!!!

SuperBob we need your powers, QUICK!!!!

cooker said:
I missed most of the segment on the Today Show but they said that you could easily reach 5000 calories with Thanksgiving meal:eek Now that was appetizers, drinks, pies, cakes, cookies and then the main course. Scary. I have been on about 1200 per day so that is about four days worth in one meal.:eek: :eek: I don't drink (could you imagine me on alcohol:p ) and we don't do the appetizer thing but still, 5000 calories!!! Oh my gosh!!!!

SuperBob we need your powers, QUICK!!!!

SUPERBOB is heavily booked for Thanksgiving; however, he suggests selecting just ONE dessert and enjoying it slowly. Go easy on the potatoes and rolls. Enjoy the turkey (if that's included on your table) and the veggies.
If you have any scones planned with after-dinner coffee, SUPERBOB will take care of those for you. (He prefers cranberry-orange or blueberry.) :)

SUPERBOB is a little worried about his friend, the simian lardmaster. :eek: 1200 calories for a grown chimp is awfully low. We're not supposed to be starving ourselves here. Why not pump up the exercise a little and allow yourself more nourishment? Are you taking supplements on this starvation diet? (Sorry, SUPERBOB has lapsed into seriousness here. That's just his way -- he aspires to protect the world, remember. :) :) :)

RobHol said:
SUPERBOB is heavily booked for Thanksgiving; however, he suggests selecting just ONE dessert and enjoying it slowly. Go easy on the potatoes and rolls. Enjoy the turkey (if that's included on your table) and the veggies.
If you have any scones planned with after-dinner coffee, SUPERBOB will take care of those for you. (He prefers cranberry-orange or blueberry.) :)

SUPERBOB is a little worried about his friend, the simian lardmaster. :eek: 1200 calories for a grown chimp is awfully low. We're not supposed to be starving ourselves here. Why not pump up the exercise a little and allow yourself more nourishment? Are you taking supplements on this starvation diet? (Sorry, SUPERBOB has lapsed into seriousness here. That's just his way -- he aspires to protect the world, remember. :) :) :)
I understand your concern and thank you for it.:) I do take supplements. The 1200 days are only about 3 a week. The remaining days it is closer to 1800.

I plan to incorporate more calories with the addition of cakes, pies, KrispyKreme?s etc???.tis the season you know:D :D :D

Eat the good things first - Turkey, brocolli, green salads etc. Then go for the sweet potatoes, stuffing, mashed potatoes etc. Hopefully by the time we get to the "bad things" we'll be pretty full of the good things!

Back