Cooker's weigh-in....Friday 25th April....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I was not going to post or weigh until Friday 5-3-08, but I needed to know how much damage was done....it is as I thought....the Chimp is approaching the weight of his mountain gorilla cousins:eek: ...when I last weighed in (4-18) I was up a pound and back to the 200 lb mark:rolleyes: ...I immediately started my vacation eating habits as soon as I stepped off the scale......now 9 days later I am up 11.5 lbs:eek: :p the term Holy S&#t come to mind:D .....Here's the deal...I'm ok with it......85% of the Amish experience for this simian is food and what an experience I had:D .....vacations are for deviating from the norm and I was a true deviant:p :p ......No regrets from this Chimp...Back on WW plan and looking forward to steady losses until the next vacation (sometime this summer).........if we don't give up we will never suffer defeat:D

Starting weight........233
Last Week...................200
This week....................211.5
Weekly Change............+11.5
Total Loss......................21.5
Exercise................exhaustive jaw crunches

PS....now I don't want to see any of you being embarrassed to post the slight gains we will have from time to time.....now you can say "well, it's not as bad as what that Chimp did":D

WELCOME HOME Cooker!

The Amish obviously cook some irresistable delights...I think I need pictures 'cos we dont have Amish people or their goodies in Australia....I am almost drooling at the thought of these treats:D I wonder if Google has any pics of what I am missing out on.

Superbob has used his superpowers to discern that the brand name of those particular prunes might be problematic. :p Where the heck did you come up with those, chimpboy? ---- uhhhhh, second thought, maybe better not say. :p

Superbob said:
Superbob has used his superpowers to discern that the brand name of those particular prunes might be problematic. :p Where the heck did you come up with those, chimpboy? ---- uhhhhh, second thought, maybe better not say. :p

I realize that I am still tired from my trip?.am I missing something?.....Is the Beaver brand name the problem?....A warm fuzzy critter such as the Beaver should not be objectionable??.wait a minute?..did the Ref?s mind take a detour to the gutter?....If so, I like the way she thinks:D :p

Bina said:
I think someone living in the State of Oregon may need to explain this one....:confused:
Beavers/plums, I'm not seeing a connection. And us Canucks know beavers!

The only thing I can figure is that Oregon is "The Beaver State"....maybe we should designate South Carolina as the "Prune State":D :D

Cooker said:
How many WW points is Beaver?????:D :D

One point per ounce, so ah guess yo' better go easy. :eek:

Course th' addishun of prunes might knock thet "out" by about 2 points an ounce. :p

Now eff'n yo' warsh thet all down wif a diet R Oh See Cola yo''d be way ahaid. :p :p :D

Now thet other beavah------thet kin be a calo'ie burner eff'n done right. :rolleyes: :eek:

Bubba :)

Cooker said:
The only thing I can figure is that Oregon is "The Beaver State"....maybe we should designate South Carolina as the "Prune State":D :D

Think of Univ. of South Carolina's mascot, and you'll see just how far in the gutter you've dropped. I've always wanted to watch South Carolina play Oregon State just for the double entendres...

Gusdog said:
Think of Univ. of South Carolina's mascot, and you'll see just how far in the gutter you've dropped. I've always wanted to watch South Carolina play Oregon State just for the double entendres...

Watch your mouth....don't ya be talkin about Cocky that way....gutter...you ain't seen nothin yet:cool:

Ok, Back To The Throw Down

Ok, Back To The Throw Down

We have seen some great reports this week:D ....Lets stay with it....summer is almost here and short shorts, tube/tank tops/halter tops/bikinis....oops sorry, I got off track there for a sec:cool: :p Remember, before and after pics are to be posted in September....I did not think I had a before but Blanche reminded me she had one from when Cork and I met last year....and no she will not send you a copy:p ...I'm a bit portly in that shot:rolleyes:

The Chimp's Amish shenanigans seen to be fading fast:) ...the scales were a pleasant surprise this morning and they should have been considering I spent 90% of yesterday in the bathroom.....

Latest posts

Back