Cooker's weigh-in....Friday 25th April....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cooker said:
...summer is almost here and short shorts, tube/tank tops/halter tops/bikinis....
I won't wear those things regardless of how much weight I've lost! :eek: I've found that, as I've gotten older, I don't feel comfortable showing that much skin anymore. I don't wear anything that comes above my knee anymore. Does that make me old? ;)

Gnusgal said:
I won't wear those things regardless of how much weight I've lost! :eek: I've found that, as I've gotten older, I don't feel comfortable showing that much skin anymore. I don't wear anything that comes above my knee anymore. Does that make me old? ;)

Nah....you ain't old....yet:p

I'm very encouraged this morning:D ....I hopped on the scales and I was down 6.5 pound since Monday morning....I know it was mostly water weight (and some other:p ) but I feel so much better....I did not add salt to ANY food while on vacation... that just reinforces to me that you can not control what goes in your body while eating out.....

I went back in the past threads and my lowest weight was 197, I think....So I only have 8 more pounds to get back to where I was before I slacked off.....For all who are on WW I want you to know that my weight started creeping up when I stopped keeping my food/points journal:eek:

Latest posts

Back