Cooker's Throwdown Friday III -- 8-27-10

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awww, Superbob ya know you love this one from Shania so much bettah..! And I betcha you're thinkin' -- "I LOVE women, HOWEVER, when I listen to this song, I just wanna sing it out loud at the top of my lungs and prance around like a WOMAN!!!  What the hell! Must be some kind of subliminal ship going on!":thumbup:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Sl0EkHZX_U

Let's go girlies..!!:biggrin2: We are here to sabotage...:angel:

Ah yes, it's all in the inflection, ShezaGirlie -- note that the line goes like this:

MAN I feel like a woman....

What all-dolled-up Shania is thinking is that, "Man, I need a man like Superbob here right now to make me feel like a woman!"

Keep sending these hot Shania videos for sure -- already they have convinced Superbob to hit the workout room and the pool this afternoon....

Now who would have ever thunk that Hot Shania originated from frigid Northern Ontario?
(thanks for the tunes)[/QUOTE

Ah yes, no wonder we are supposed to be experiencing "global warming." If anyone can melt an iceberg, it is Shania! :tongue2: And thanks to the female saboteurs on the Throwdown, I have now spent most of my afternoon watching Shania videos. :rolleyes::) When is she coming out with a new album? -- love all her previous songs but would love some new ones, too!

Bob, Shania had a couple of years off raising her young son, but then her marriage broke up. :(
She is back on the music scene lately and I hope she does some more writing.... with some depth to it.

Wow - look what I started. SuperBob's heart of steel has melted and he is going all Shania crazy on us!! Ill bet Shania Twain would look even better popping out of a nice big cake with butter cream icing.... don't you want a bite SB?

Wow - look what I started. SuperBob's heart of steel has melted and he is going all Shania crazy on us!! Ill bet Shania Twain would look even better popping out of a nice big cake with butter cream icing.... don't you want a bite SB?

Right now, Superbob is using all his energy to blow that Cat 4 hurricane offshore. But after he's done, sure, he loves to gobble up butter cream icing. :wink2::rolleyes:

Right now, Superbob is using all his energy to blow that Cat 4 hurricane offshore. But after he's done, sure, he loves to gobble up butter cream icing. :wink2::rolleyes:

Oh Yeah - Hurricane Earl is getting way to close for comfort it looks like. Y'all stay safe in the mid-atlantic coast... Looks like Labor Day will be a wash out if nothing else. Make sure you stock up on candy bars and hostess cakes, cheetos etc. in case the electricity goes out and you can't cook!:angel:

Oh Yeah - Hurricane Earl is getting way to close for comfort it looks like. Y'all stay safe in the mid-atlantic coast... Looks like Labor Day will be a wash out if nothing else. Make sure you stock up on candy bars and hostess cakes, cheetos etc. in case the electricity goes out and you can't cook!:angel:

I will just concentrate on Shania a la buttercream icing. ;)

Cooker,
Not sure if this weight loss qualifies, but since going off Lyrica, for fibromyalgia, I have lost 6 lbs!!!! I am thrilled! The lyrica didnt do much for the fibro AND it caused me to gain 25 lbs!!!

Cooker,
Not sure if this weight loss qualifies, but since going off Lyrica, for fibromyalgia, I have lost 6 lbs!!!! I am thrilled! The lyrica didnt do much for the fibro AND it caused me to gain 25 lbs!!!

Colleen, if you want to join the Great Pumpkin Day race, post a starting weight and join us! The ladies are on a mission to kick male butt, lose some weight, and have fun doing it!:thumbup:

Rhena, I don't have adobe so haven't been able to open the file. I might have to reinstall it just so I can see those beautiful numbers (girls' weight loss vs guys' weight loss attempt ???)

Superbob, indulge! We won't tell anyone.:angel:

Latest posts

Back