Cooker's Throwdown Friday III -- 5-7

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Superbob

Steely Resolve!
Supporting Member
Good morning Throwdowners. Hope you are all having a good week. Starting this new thread for your weekly weigh-ins.

Looks like Superbob is down about a half-pound but he will wait til tomorrow morning to do his official weigh-in in hopes of the scales cooperating in making it a whole pound.

Looking forward to your reports.

Cheerio....

My scale has been playing with my head for the last couple days. I will see what happens on Saturday. Happy weighing friends!

Just checking in to say HI! Catching up on all last week's banter to find out the Kentucky Flash is kicking everybody's butt - even if you take into account the Derby binge and SB and superdawg may be flying by my house to kick mine if I dont' get it into gear. I'm afraid for me it'll be about the same this week. Again - still tuning up the metabolism and the website I use to track my food journal has been down for over a week now. SB can you go kick their butts too!

Will check in tomorrow good news or bad. I am in it for the long haul, even if I have been sprinting backwards...

Later gators...

The Yo-Yo Queen goes down, down....of course everything that goes down, must...go further down? :p Seriously, good progress, Mary 'o Mary!

Rhena, Superbob will take you off the disciplinary list -- sounds like you are being good. Thanks for hanging in here with us for the RW&B Race and beyond. Love your nicknaming: Obviously SB has fully adopted Yo-Yo Queen (the name, I mean)...:p

The Yo-Yo Queen goes down, down....of course everything that goes down, must...go further down? :p Seriously, good progress, Mary 'o Mary!

Um ... no comment:rolleyes: ... Up Up and Away! ... 198 ... whatev ... if I can stay under 200 while dealing with things I'm a happy Blimp, I mean Chimp....

Good job Mary! Hang in there Cooker; sometimes just dealing is enough. If your hot air blimp floats over Kentucky, wave hello.

Not so fast, Kentucky Flash! :p Superbob just did his official weekly weigh-in. His amazing restraint at Olive Garden and his long jaunts with Superdawg are paying off!

Superbob has lost 3 pounds this week!

That makes a total 5 pound loss for the Great Red, White, and Blue Race!

Superbob is chasing you down in the home stretch, Kentucky Flash. He is going to catch and pass you and take the "hot dog with the works" prize right away from you. Yes, Superbob is going to win this race, just as he won the Saint Paddy's Day Race! :D:D:D

Any of you Throwdowners besides the Kentucky Flash going to give Superbob any competition? :cool:

I'm down 1 pound from last week, still 1 over WW goal. I guess I'm yo-yo princess, but that's life on maintenance.

And my INR's back in line this week.
Work is crazy busy lately so the stress is playing havoc with my body.

I'm glad I have you all to report to, it keeps me honest. Or embarrassed ;-)

Yesterday my boss and I went to Paris to meet with clients, and saw the Eiffel Tower. Of course, it was Paris, Texas, and the Eiffel Tower was only about 40 feet tall, and had a red cowboy hat on top.

Ah! ...feasting Italian tonight ... annual church bizarre tomorrow so plenty of baked goods and grilled hot-dogs and hamburgers ... I have a feeling that I've blown a tire in the 4th of July race:rolleyes:

Good job Laurie and SB! Superbob, I am duly notified of your intention to kick my behind in the race to the Red, White and Blue. Unless the scale is nicer tomorrow than it was today, you'll gain a little bit more on me.

The Italian food sounds really good, as do the hotdogs and hamburgers. Only one week ago I thought I'd be sick of hotdogs and hamburgers. Time does heal wounds. ; )

Good morning losers! ... we are expecting great weather for this Mother's Day weekend ... enjoy ... the banana pudding is made and will be ready to serve Sunday .... Happy Mother's Day to all mothers!!!!

Here's our report:

CINDY:

Starting Weight: 140.8
Last Week: 133.6
This Week: 135
Loss: +1.4
Total Loss: 5.8

WISE:

Starting Weight: 194.2
Last Week: 171.4
This Week: 170.6
Loss: .8
Total Loss: 23.6

St. Patty's to the Red, White and Blue:

Cindy has lost .2 (she'll rebound) and I have lost 9.4. Superbob, another 3 pound loss and you'll be closing in on me. Therefore, no queso dip, banana pudding, hot dogs, hamburgers for me today. Pizza sounds good though!

Hi all - I am doing a little better this week. I think my metabolism must be fully tuned by now, so Monday is back to 1200 calories. Good to hear everyone is doing better this week than last. That little scolding from SB must have done some good. Better watch out Kentucky Flash and SB - I'm just riding the rail right now and then I'm going to squeak through at the last minute ....errrr... that is my plan anyway. :p I'm a little concerned about this vacation and how badly that will derail me, but I have some time when I get back to really kick butt. Plus we are going to be doing lots and lots of walking so maybe that will counteract some of the French/German delicacies.

Anyway, as for this week I am down 1.6 lbs. . As for the race to the 4th - well I'm far from being a firecracker there. Up 1.4 on my backwards sprint. I"m making a U turn this week!

Starting weight: 224:
Last Week: 197.2
This week: 195.6
Loss: =1.6
Total loss: 28.4

Good job Duffey & Laurie - The Queen and Princess of the Kingdom of Yo-Yo! Girls Rock!!! OK - so as not to appear a poor sport. Congrats to Wise and SuperBob too!

Later all! Oh and Happy Mother's Day to all you Mom's out there! My Mom has been visiting and like a good Mom - she took all the bad foods out of the house with her.

Back