Cooker's Throwdown Friday III --- 10-1

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL. I've been lazy about reporting.

I thought I was on track to lose 1 to 2 pounds. Not. We ate at Qdoba and ate healthily, BUT I think it was too high in sodium and I gained back what I had lost this week. So, last week I weighed 175.7 and this week I weighed 175.7. No change; sorry again guys.

Cindy took back the .2 lbs. she lost last week, going from 141.9 to 142.1.

I really think that next week will be a good one for us. No Qdoba in our near future!

How do I stop?

Last Week: 80.9kg
This Week: 79.1kg
Loss: 1.8Kg
Total Loss: 24.4Kg
Total Pumpkin Race Loss: 4.9Kg

Another full on week renovating the house (on top of my day job) resulting in another loss. I need to eat more pies!

How do I stop?

Last Week: 80.9kg
This Week: 79.1kg
Loss: 1.8Kg
Total Loss: 24.4Kg
Total Pumpkin Race Loss: 4.9Kg

Another full on week renovating the house (on top of my day job) resulting in another loss. I need to eat more pies!

Wow, Scott, keep that renovating going, and hold the pies -- you are a major asset (in other words, a slimming-down asset :D) for the guys in the pumpkin race. :)

Superbob calculates your l.8 kg loss as a 3.96832071932 pound loss for the week!

Now, Rhena, if you want to be generous to the guys, you could round that to a 4 pound loss. Or if you want to cling to every tenth of a pound for the girls, you can count it as a 3.9 pound loss. :p

Either way, I think the guys are in great shape -- or getting there. Superbob still has miles to travel and pounds to lose before All Hallow's Eve. :angel:

Superbob goes for his 6-month echo Thursday morning. His new cardio and tech get to consider again whether what they thought was a 5.1 aneurysm of the ascending aorta really is such, or whether SB's surgeon's insistence that it's all part of the replacement device implanted back in '05 is correct. I guess if the dimensions have increased in recent months, things will be dicey, though SB hopes not slicey-dicey, if you get his drift. :eek:

However, if that sucker does have to be surgically addressed, SB will insist that it be done before Halloween so he can lose a bunch of weight and spank the girlies really good in the Pumpkin Race. :p:p:p

Superbob, you are laying down the gauntlet with your potential weight loss plan! I'll pray that it won't be necessary and that you're holding steady. Besides, the girls are bound to break down and load up on chocolate before long!

Superbob goes for his 6-month echo Thursday morning. His new cardio and tech get to consider again whether what they thought was a 5.1 aneurysm of the ascending aorta really is such, or whether SB's surgeon's insistence that it's all part of the replacement device implanted back in '05 is correct. I guess if the dimensions have increased in recent months, things will be dicey, though SB hopes not slicey-dicey, if you get his drift. :eek:

However, if that sucker does have to be surgically addressed, SB will insist that it be done before Halloween so he can lose a bunch of weight and spank the girlies really good in the Pumpkin Race. :p:p:p

Superbob, The Great Pumpkin decrees . . . . no slicey-dicey for you. My signature says it all.

Superbob, you are laying down the gauntlet with your potential weight loss plan! I'll pray that it won't be necessary and that you're holding steady. Besides, the girls are bound to break down and load up on chocolate before long!

Not so fast Mr. Wise.... we aren't going to cave over chocolate for goodness sakes (are we Duffey?? Any more bribes from the hubby? If so, I will find the guilty party and make them pay...) .

So believe it or not it is a tie this week!! Each team lost 7.6 lbs. Thanks in big part to Janie and no thanks to Scottnz (listern to your Dr. man - no more weight loss for you!) SB no worries! To keep it fair I have a formula in my spreadsheet to convert Scott's weight and if it rounds - c'est la vie! It indeed did round his up to 4 lbs. but that just isn't right for someone not trying to lose!! :p:p

If Geckley posts before the end of today (Mon.) I'll update it with his gain! :angel: If he loses - I'll think about it! :)

OK - I've lost the 2 lbs I gained last week already so I'm working on making it even more!!

Spreadsheet attached. Oh - and unhappily the guys are ahead overal. 25.2 lbs to 20.3. BUT WE CAN STILL CATCH THEM GIRLS!!

View attachment 8792

Last edited:
The temps were chilly on the weekend, I would have had to nuke the pie and let some rich vanilla ice cream ooze down the sides.....YUMMO. Too bad, no vanilly I/C in the house.
Remember to sift your dry wall dust first... LOL LOL

Hope you had it with ice-cream Bina. I'll be making mine on Friday (secret ingredient this year....dry-wall dust)

I could have made a dry wall dust pie too! Wonder how many calories are in one of those? My kitchen is starting to look more like a kitchen tha a disaster area. Cabinets trimmed and painted, granite countertops installed, wallls painted sink in, but not hooked up. I think next comes the appliances. What a pain but it is really looking nice!

Are you a sadist at heart Bina, this talk of spanking and then tempting us with .... my fav, warm applie pie with ie cream melting on top.... NOw I'm hungry!:) No pies for me though- dry wall dust or apple. :) Gotta stick with my girlie girls!:cool:

I will place my order now ... Banana Cream please:thumbup:

Hey, Cooker, the girlies have gotten very quiet. Not like them. :p Do you think they realize their defeat is imminent and they have retreated to the kitchens to prepare our rewards? :smile2:

Superbob likes: pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, deep-dish cherry pie, and peach pie. :thumbup: I am sure the girlies will treat us well. :D

Hey, Cooker, the girlies have gotten very quiet. Not like them. :p Do you think they realize their defeat is imminent and they have retreated to the kitchens to prepare our rewards? :smile2:

Superbob likes: pumpkin pie, sweet potato pie, deep-dish cherry pie, and peach pie. :thumbup: I am sure the girlies will treat us well. :D

Would you like those pies on a plate or in your face? :D The girlie girls are just silent because we are concentrating so hard on beating your butts! :angel:

Back