Cooker’s ThrowDown Friday III ... 12-18-09

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cooker

Chillin, just chillin....
Supporting Member
The gain has slowed but still in place ... I have tried to watch my intake a bit more this week but it’s hard with all of the festive foods tossed into my cage:D ... I have been teaching a class for the past two weeks and this means late nights and junk food being substituted for sensible meals:eek: ... not making excuses just a truthful assessment of my ever expanding pant size ... I hope all of you have had a good week ... lose, gain or draw this is the time to enjoy friends, family and food ... Merry Christmas!

Starting weight..........233
Last Week ..................194.5
This week.....................196
Total Loss ....................37

The gain has slowed but still in place ... I have tried to watch my intake a bit more this week but it’s hard with all of the festive foods tossed into my cage:D ... I have been teaching a class for the past two weeks and this means late nights and junk food being substituted for sensible meals:eek: ... not making excuses just a truthful assessment of my ever expanding pant size ... I hope all of you have had a good week ... lose, gain or draw this is the time to enjoy friends, family and food ... Merry Christmas!

Starting weight..........233
Last Week ..................194.5
This week.....................196
Total Loss ....................37

Only 1.5 pounds in the face of the orgy of eating The Chimp has described? :eek: Sounds like The Chimp's 'nilla wafer purge (perhaps spiked with PJ?) has been effective. :eek: But like Wise, I suspect the wafers are washed down with vats of banana puddling.:p

Cooker,
I believe the reason the ThrowDown has staying power, and continues to help VR members seeking to lose weight, is due to your faithful commitment to jump on the scales each week and report the results--good or bad.:)
I REALLY don't want to weigh today or tomorrow, but I guess I will follow your lead and do so.:(
ARGH!:eek:

Cooker,
I believe the reason the ThrowDown has staying power, and continues to help VR members seeking to lose weight, is due to your faithful commitment to jump on the scales each week and report the results--good or bad.:)
I REALLY don't want to weigh today or tomorrow, but I guess I will follow your lead and do so.:(
ARGH!:eek:

Awwwwwww -- ain't that sweet! She never says nice things like this about that rapscallion, Superbob. :p

Superbob, too, will weigh tomorrow morning.

Cooker, that is not too bad for a chimp in December! You might be burning more calories than you think teaching the rope techniques class.

I've been spying.....and have it on good authority that once again, The Chimp has
burned up tons of calories by farming in nothing but a Santa Hat.
Of course that "mystery" teaching class is probably an added bonus.

My wife is back from cookie exchange with so many cookies she needs a pack horse to carry them. What a diabolical tradition~! No one seems to remember that I am diabetic so I guess that's up to me to remember.

Don't you be sending me any of those cookies SB!

Mary may just be in an especially magnanimous mood with her son coming home for Christmas - but I second her comments about the Chimp. You've stayed under the 200 hundred mark so that is positive! It's when you stop counting that things really can go downhill fast. You are watching your weight alright; go up and down! Thanks for keeping us honest! The feeding frenzy will be over soon.

More tomorrow.

Rhena

P.S. So Bona, that was Cooker out there farming in a Santa hat and nothing else? What an image... did he have some cookies in hand?

SuperBob, throw those cookies in the freezer and give them away at Christmas.

Throw them to Cola Town:D
OR you could easily give them away right now to fellow throwdowners!

Amen brother:)
Don't you be sending me any of those cookies SB!

Mary may just be in an especially magnanimous mood with her son coming home for Christmas - but I second her comments about the Chimp. You've stayed under the 200 hundred mark so that is positive! It's when you stop counting that things really can go downhill fast. You are watching your weight alright; go up and down! Thanks for keeping us honest! The feeding frenzy will be over soon.

More tomorrow.

Rhena

P.S. So Bona, that was Cooker out there farming in a Santa hat and nothing else? What an image... did he have some cookies in hand?

Well .... not cookies:eek:
Superbob has gained sixth-tenths of a pound this week. Bah humbug! :mad:

Ha ... try on my six:D
I found the pound that I lost last week!:p:p

Last week: 154
This week: 155

Gain of one pound

If this is the worst it gets, before we eat our way through the holidays, I'll be pleased!:rolleyes::p

I offer to take that pound for 200 xp points:p

Christmas Eating's from a snowy Paris, its been snowing here for the last two days. On Thursday I went to collect Fiona (my daughter ) from school.
As she was coming out the gate I perfectly lobbed a snowball over the heads of all awaiting parents and hit her neatly on the head BULLSEYE!
She smiled and frowned at the same time, so I asked her 'what's wrong ?'--> ' c'est interdit de jeter des ballons de neige!!!'' Oh how times have changed!
Once we were a safe distance from the school we had a snowball fight all the way home.
As I was the only parent enjoying the snow, I was wondering is there something wrong with me or something wrong with everyone else?.
That's enough philosophising for today - now to get back to the real business.
Starting weight 190.3
12/04/09 --> 190.3
12/11/09 --> 188.8
12/18/09 --> 190.3

Sorry chimp I think I am as weak as you when it comes to denying myself the good things in life!!
Tomorrow I am in big trouble, as I am going to Ireland for Christmas and of course I will have to have a pint or two of Guinness with family and friends. As you know in an Irish pub everyone is your friend !
Just in case I get lost in a haze of Guinness
Happy Christmas to all

Christmas Eating's from a snowy Paris, its been snowing here for the last two days. On Thursday I went to collect Fiona (my daughter ) from school.
As she was coming out the gate I perfectly lobbed a snowball over the heads of all awaiting parents and hit her neatly on the head BULLSEYE!
She smiled and frowned at the same time, so I asked her 'what's wrong ?'--> ' c'est interdit de jeter des ballons de neige!!!'' Oh how times have changed!
Once we were a safe distance from the school we had a snowball fight all the way home.
As I was the only parent enjoying the snow, I was wondering is there something wrong with me or something wrong with everyone else?.
That's enough philosophising for today - now to get back to the real business.
Starting weight 190.3
12/04/09 --> 190.3
12/11/09 --> 188.8
12/18/09 --> 190.3

Sorry chimp I think I am as weak as you when it comes to denying myself the good things in life!!
Tomorrow I am in big trouble, as I am going to Ireland for Christmas and of course I will have to have a pint or two of Guinness with family and friends. As you know in an Irish pub everyone is your friend !
Just in case I get lost in a haze of Guinness
Happy Christmas to all

Party for Mr & Mrs Chimp tonight ... rolling into the New Year:D

Latest posts

Back