Confirmed for surgery Friday Feb 20th... tomorrow...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stilldreamin

Did my pre-op yesterday, and i got the call this morning for my surgery... i have to be there at 6AM and surgery is at 8.
i'm glad i didn't have a lot of time to think about this.... even 24 hours is gonna be hell!

thanks everyone for your support and kindness during the hell of waiting.... and i'll see you on the other side....

Wayne... i still want to borrow your vest for my pic on TOOTS.... just in time for riding season!

My prayers are with you on your upcoming surgery tomorrow! Hang in there --- it will be over before you know it & we'll be here to hear all about it when you're on the other side of the mountain!

Godspeed!

Wow! That is a pretty quick turnaround. I think I'm envious - been waiting for a week just to get a date. And still am waiting. Trying to be patient.

Anyway - best of luck to you, I'm glad for ya! Get in, get it done, and get out! Best wishes.

Randy

Did my pre-op yesterday, and i got the call this morning for my surgery... i have to be there at 6AM and surgery is at 8.
i'm glad i didn't have a lot of time to think about this.... even 24 hours is gonna be hell!

thanks everyone for your support and kindness during the hell of waiting.... and i'll see you on the other side....

Wayne... i still want to borrow your vest for my pic on TOOTS.... just in time for riding season!

I wish you the best!
I'm hoping your have easiest, most successful surgery ever reported on VR!
Godspeed!

sending prayers your way for a successful surgery and a very speedy recovery..

Good luck Jen for tomorrow - well it's actually Friday afternoon over here right now, but good luck for your tomorrow!

Bridgette

Wishing you all the best, Jen and will be sending positive vibes your way for a successful surgery. Before you know it, you will be 'on the other side'.

I 2nd motion that today all is good and post the good news
when able,all best and good wishes for a boring recovery for you.

zipper2 (DEB)

Latest posts

Back