Christmas Wishes

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guyinva

As we approach the Christmas season, I am again reminded at how lucky we are that our heart/valve problems were discovered and repaired or are in the process of being repaired. If anyone would have told me last Christmas that I would have been through this a year later I would have said they were crazy. But, here I am with the scar to prove it!

I want to thank each of you for the tremendous support and invaluable information that this forum has provided me the past several months. I wish for each of you a Very Merry Christmas and a New Year that is filled with good health and happiness.

Guyinva: I second what you said. I am 7 mos post surgery and feel very blessed that my aneurysm was found in time (6 wks from discovery to surgery). When my husband and I were working at our community Thanksgiving dinner this year, we began talking with someone who helps there each year. I found out his wife of 38 yrs had died in Feb of an abdominal aortic aneurysm. That could have been me instead of her! A heartfelt thank you and Merry Christmas to all!

candle2.gif
hanbanner.jpg
BANNER1.gif
kwanzza.gif
candle2.gif

happy_holidays_Animated.gif

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back