Christina G Winkelman 11/02/1946-12/15/2009

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That just isn't right - Christina!! You were supposed to hang around forever! I cried when I heard the news..... Gordon - and Others - Please let us know what there is that we can do in this horrible moment in your lives. Please keep us posted regarding services and such - Hank Eyring - 480-652-0916

Aye......I still can't believe it.

It was so cool meeting her at the 2004 reunion in Golden CO............

*sighs*

I know Cort, can't stop thinking of her tonight :-(. Her FB mentions a fever this week. Sounds like a sudden illness. Yes, aye, far too soon to leave.

I know Cort, can't stop thinking of her tonight :-(. Her FB mentions a fever this week. Sounds like a sudden illness. Yes, aye, far too soon to leave.

Yep, definitely sounds like a sudden illness.....aye.

*sighs*

And people wonder why I get so upset when I miss people on my road trips ... and gatherings don't pan out. Life is way too short ... and you just never know when tomorrow or "next time" isn't a possibility......

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker
CDshowcase | Sat.Dec 19, 5p-10p.central | Thu.Dec 24, noon.central = www.WRMN1410.com
"When you kiss your little baby, you've kissed the face of God" ... Kenny Rogers/Wynonna ... 'Mary, Did You Know?'

This is so hard to believe, Christina was such an open and friendly and genuine lady... We have lost a bit of sunshine in her passing. Loving thoughts and prayers to her family. I will miss her. I am just so very sorry.

My prayers go out to Christina's family and to all of her VR friends. This is sad news indeed. :(

I am so saddened by the loss of my dear friend Christina,

My thoughts go out too Gordon,their daughters and grandchildren who she adored
also remembering her mother and family so far away in Holland.

I had met Christina at three VR reunions and we got on like a house on fire, she had a fabulous accent I loved to listen to her speak.

Bill and I spent a few days with Christina and Gordon after the Golden Reunion they showed us around Tucson,Gordon took Bill out to the range while Christina introduced me to her dear friends Joanie and Pam what fun we had.

Only last Sunday we chatted for a long time on Chatzy and several VR members were waiting for her to drop in yesterday.

my deepest sympathy to everyone who had the pleasure of knowing her

Goodnight and God bless dear Christina

Jan & Bill ( Liverpool England)

Oh my gosh, I am just shocked to read this. Christina and I roomed together at the Golden reunion years ago, and I remember her to be such a loving and friendly woman. My heart goes out to her family as they deal with her passing.

Just heard the sad news of Christina's passing in an e-mail this morning.

She was the first person to reply to my very first post on VR.com back in September 2000 and loved to talk about her European background and culture.

I never got to meet her or her family but I send Irish condolences to them and to all who knew her on this forum.

Billie in Ireland.

Wow. Just...wow.

We were talking on the chat just last weekend. She's gone before I had a chance to really know her. I'll never know exactly what I missed, but I can tell from others' comments...I missed a lot. Hugs and prayers for her family and all who knew and loved her.

Marcia

Oh MY Gosh! I am in total shock! I can not believe this. I have talked extensively with Christina at all of the reunions that we were both at. We were talking about seeing each other again in Golden! in October She was a sweetheart and good friend! My deepest condolences and prayers for Gordon and the family. I will miss Christina dearly!

Latest posts

Back