Choudoufu----Where Are You ?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well alrighty, I give up.. Since when have goats required Sears underwear or any underwear for that matter..:D That must be a 'canada' thingy since these Texas goats sure don't wear protection...:eek: from the weather folks, the weather..!!:D

I'll sure miss my west Texas heart buddy...:( Saddle up and get that speedo clad body of yours back here....ya hear..!! Golly Moses, if you don't, Mizz Bina is gonna make me look at that speedo clad goat of hers..:eek:

Hey Chou,
Who is it that you are referring to in your post that is intolerant of your viewpoints and in your words;

Quote; "unfortunately there are some pathetic creatures that don't understand
that we also have the responsibility to not be continually offended, and
unless something is really over the top, we should just keep it to our
own damn selves. you know who you are - you who don't have the
courage to send a pm asking to tone down the conversation. you who
are so miserable and small-minded that you feel the need to require
others to feel your suffering. we all know the type - the kind who say
"i believe in freedom of speech....but you shouldn't be able to say...."
well, screw you. i've got better things to do than worry about your
(in)sensitivities."

Can you honestly say that you have not offended anyone here. I'm man enough to say that your comments a while back pissed me off. But offending "my sensitivities" come on we're all big kids here.

By the way, I for one am offended by your opening of "pathetic creatures" I've been here for a while and I have not met any. Only folks looking for a better understanding of what they are going through. This is a support group not a place to be adversarial.

By referring to any person here a a "pathetic creature" is really out of line no matter whom you are referring to.

You shouldn't stay away for 15 years. It's obvious that by the numerous posts on this thread that some of the folk here enjoy. conversing with you. If you stay, and I too hope you do, you should man up and open with an appology.

A Birth Certificate shows that we were born

A Death Certificate shows that we died

Pictures show that we lived!

Have a seat . . . Relax . . . And read this slowly.

I Believe...

That just because two people argue,

It doesn't mean they don't love each other.
And just because they don't argue,
It doesn't mean they do love each other.

I Believe...
That we don't have to change friends if
We understand that friends change.

I Believe....
That no matter how good a friend is, they're going to hurt you every once in a while and you must forgive them for that.

I Believe...
That true friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance.

Same goes for true love.

I Believe...
That you can do something in an instant
That will give you heartache for life..

I Believe...
That it's taking me a long time
To become the person I want to be.

I Believe...
That you should always leave loved ones with
Loving words. It may be the last time you see them..

I Believe...
That you can keep going long after you think you can't.

I Believe...
That we are responsible for what
We do, no matter how we feel.

I Believe...
That either you control your attitude or it controls you.

I Believe...
That heroes are the people who do what has to be done when it needs to be done, regardless of the consequences.

I Believe...
That money is a lousy way of keeping score.

I Believe...
That my best friend and I, can do anything, or nothing and have the best time.

I Believe...
That sometimes the people you expect to kick you When you're down, will be the ones to help you get back up.

I Believe...
That sometimes when I'm angry I have the right to be angry,
But that doesn't give me the right to be cruel.

I Believe...
That maturity has more to do with what types of experiences you've had
And what you've learned from them and less to do with how many birthdays you've celebrated.

I Believe...
That it isn't always enough, to be forgiven by others.

Sometimes, you have to learn to forgive yourself.

I Believe...
That no matter how bad your heart is broken the world doesn't stop for your grief.

I Believe...
That our background and circumstances may have influenced who we are,
But, we are responsible for who we become.

I Believe...
That you shouldn't be so eager to find
Out a secret. It could change your life Forever.

I Believe...
Two people can look at the exact same
Thing and see something totally different.

I Believe....
That your life can be changed in a matter of
Hours by people who don't even know you.

I Believe...
That even when you think you have no more to give, when
A friend cries out to you - you will find the strength to help.

I Believe...
That credentials on the wall do not make you a decent human being.

I Believe...
That the people you care about most in life are taken from you
too soon.

'The happiest of people don't necessarily have the best of everything;
they just make the most of everything.

Thank you God for all the wonderful people who have helped me throughout the journey of life.

Friends are quiet angels who
lift us to our feet when our wings
have trouble remembering how to fly.

Chou,

I am truly sorry you have decided to leave the forum. Ocasionally we all, I think, might be offended by someones post. We certainly can not agree on EVERYTHING all of the time, that's for sure! I have decided the best thing might be to just ingore a situation like that. Our PRIMARY REASON for posting, is to give support to our valve friends! Certainly even a chuckle!

I enjoyed your posts tremendously!! I wish you all the best. I have to say I certainly hope you wil reconsider.

I think we have to remember that this is all written word, and is devoid of human expressions, a smile, a funny face, hand gestures etc and voice fluctuations are missing which would add a whole other dimension to what is written here. When we write something, WE know what we meant, and how we would say it, but it can come out very differently when someone merely reads it. Think about how many ways an actor can interpret the same words in a script. So when we start to get offended by someone's post, step back and put your own inflections on what is written, and you might possibly see that it was not be meant to be offensive at all.

I always enjoyed your great sense of humor, and funny posts. You live a very interesting, different life and added a great deal to the humor, depth and beauty of this crazy quilt of posts.

I hope you change your mind.

It's unfortunate that you've chosen to leave. However, the door's always open, and we mostly have a very short memory about people being mad when they leave, and are just glad to see them back.

Treat yourself well,

I love my family more than anything in the world. It also happens to be the same group I argue and disagree with the most. Why should I treat my friends any differently? Debate and disagreement can be healthy when done with respect.:)

Latest posts

Back