Chat this evening

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JimL

On Yahoo Messenger, if nowhere else. If you add jimlangebartels, I'll invite you to the chat. I'm note sure I'll make it by 5 PM EST, but as soon as I can. We still have a few minutes of daylight and 71 gorgeous degrees to take advantage of.

Hi Jim

I am in Yahoo but there is no one about I will look in again in 30 minutes

cheers

Jan

Thought I would be able to join you this evening, but we ended up taking granddaughter Haley to the second day of her regional soccer tournament, and I'll be darned if they didn't win the first game of the day and then just kept on winning!:eek: We just now got home--10 hours later.:)

I'm with Freddie. I've tried many times and nothing works. I have Yahoo and don't understand how it works. I miss our chat. Hope all is well with everyone.
Just a thought maybe we can chat on FB. I use that with alot of other members and we have no problem. Only if you are connected with FB.

Oh, Ok Bina was'nt quite sure how it worked. I've done two at a time on FB. So thought maybe you could do more. Hey my B-day is coming up and I'm having a blond moment! :)
Freddie, get with the program come on FB with us. :) Love ya man,miss ya Freddie!!

sign up with Yahoo Messenger, then send your ID to me and I'll add you/invite you. Under Contacts, choose add a contact, and type jimlangebartels or someone else you know, and YM will send me a message.
It's been a long time, so I've forgotten lots too. We managed to make something work last week.

We're chatting now on Yahoo Messenger. Unfortunately, the special room Harry had opened on Paltalk is closed. See instructions above.

It will let you have a group chat in Farmtown while you are on someone's farm. I've done it before with Norma and Crystal

Yes, I've done it with Norma and Crystal too....and Eva, and Mary, and Cooker etc...it's good fun.
A couple of days ago we got rowdy and tried to tip over Cooker's outhouse;
this is not recommended. EWWW.:eek::D

I miss sunday night (monday morning for me) chat sooo much are we ever going to get it back????? I tried the yahoo thing but it didn't work and I don't know peoples names to add them on facebook.

Latest posts

Back