Chat Intro

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rain

Rain

I'm confused:confused: I thought Cort and Knighsfan were one of the same. :D Great picture Cort with girlfriend but where is your left arm?:p :p :p :p bonnie

ROFLOL!

Hensylee...I was wondering who you were referring to in your post directly after mine.... I know some people call me Courtney, Corty (my cousin Julianne's favorite), Steven, etc...so, I *thought* you meant me, but I wasn't sure ... LOL :).

Rain...I'll probably try that some afternoon/evening ;). I'll keep ya posted :).

Bonnie...Thanks :). Hmm..had to look at the picture again to tell ya...LOL. Actually, my left arm is right where it should be...next to me...my hand is in my pocket. Amy has her arms looped through my left arm.... See? It's all sweet and innocent ;). And, btw, the car we are standing in front of is my buddy's 87 MC LS...too bad it is no more :(.

And yep...knightfan2691=Cort :). Heh...and I do love music...among other things :). As for me being just a baby..........................

Different time slots sound wonderful

Different time slots sound wonderful

In the East I believe the chat is at 8:00 PM on Sunday. Normally hubby and I are just starting to relax about that that. I think it would be great to have three different time slots to choose from. I haven't made one chat yet but there is still hope for me yet!

And Ross..............you and Rain??? I never would have guessed!:eek: (I won't tell Bonnie-OK?)

Moi?

Moi?

Me, a baby?

How many grey-haired babies live in YOUR neighborhood? LOL

I'm used to the crossed names - my grandmother used to call me every name that began with "S" because she had so many grandsons she couldn't keep them sorted out, even without pump time!

Latest posts

Back