Change number 1

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just for the record, my hospital called me in 2 days early and it was a blessing....no chance of me trying to
run away at that point, hubby was beside me when they called !!
Hope you are tidying up that waiting room for the others left behind. ;)

Steve,

I am new but I have been reading your posts... I just wanted to say I am a bit envious of you... it's almost like you can start your new life. Just wanted to say I will be thinking of you on your surgery day.

STeve,

All my prayers and positive energy coming your way....keep your faith...you will be fine...I will look forward to reading about your progress. I am right behind you, probably in early April. I see my surgeon on March 22nd for target date. God bless you.

Jeri

Nerves? Mine have been shot to pieces for weeks.

Sounds normal!!! Well, today is Saturday. Remember. No one gets everything done by their surgery day! No one! Just give it up. Time to relax now. Time to smell the melting snow (well -- too early for roses, yes?). Seriously. Please take a walk out in nature this weekend; temperatures willing. Walk, sashay, stop, listen, look around. Take an image with you, tuck it away in your soul. It's a nice neutral strength that you can call upon. Use it on Monday when you start to freeze up or melt uncontrollably (I think I felt both ways).

Relaxing yet? Come on now ......... :smile2:

Godspeed.
Marguerite

Latest posts

Back