Bugchucker

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bugchucker

I'm a newbie...14 days post op. I'll have my wife take a pic later today though I don't have any great tawdry shirts, how about a Hawaiian shirt?

Re: Where's all the newbies?

Re: Where's all the newbies?

Here is my best shot at a tawdry shirt. My wife says it is the ugliest I own...Personally I like it! This is 14 days post op, amazing what they are able to do!

Looks great, but you forgot the disco pose! Welcome to our world.

It seems to be healing very nicely. How is your recovery coming along. You seem to be doing good? Best wishes.

Thanks all! The shirt is up for grabs. My recovery has been better than text book, I'm so blessed. Walking 5-7 miles/day now. I really expected to be in pain and having trouble getting around. Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

Welcome to VR, Bugchucker and thanks for the upbeat post! They are always reassuring for those of us in the 'waiting room'.

That is a nice looking scar...hope mine looks as good as that when my time comes.

I'm with Bina...curious to know how you came up with 'bugchucker'?

Bugchucker was given to me by a fishing buddy. I fly fish and he spin casts...I became bugchucker and he is baitchucker. Good luck Ottawagal! For me the 'waiting room' was the hardest part. In hindsight I had the easy job, my family and surgeon did all the work, all I did was show up for the party. Now I have 2 birthdays!

Now I have 2 birthdays!

You Earthlings..........
no.gif

Thanks all! The shirt is up for grabs. My recovery has been better than text book, I'm so blessed. Walking 5-7 miles/day now. I really expected to be in pain and having trouble getting around. Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

Are you going to donate this shirt to the cause? You should contact Ross to see how to circulate it.

Scar looks great and sounds like you are doing great yourself!!! I love the shirt!!!

Latest posts

Back