Botox ... any opinions?

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Allisoninoz

Ok, this is going to sound incredibly vain given what we've all been through and going through ... but ... I have for years HATED my deep frown lines. And I figure that now I'm 15 months post-surgery, feeling good and exercising regularly, I'm entitled to treat myself to Botox injections. My GP does them in another clinic (she has a small clientele) and she's checked there are no issues with any of my meds. She says her patients just do it to feel more confident about themselves. I know it IS vain and it IS just the way I am and we can't stop ageing. But I HATE THEM! Really interested in what others think...

If your Dr. is on board, I say go for it! I've though about how much I'd like to turn back the clock a bit.
I recall hearing that there's a study that says Botox may actually help reduce migraine headaches, too (don't know who did the study - probably the Botox manufacturer).
I think every valver went through replacement surgery to keep us alive and contributing. It's our responsibility to live the best life we can. To me, looking good = feeling good. Best of luck, and don't let anyone make you feel guilty!

If this makes you feel 'better' about yourself, I say why not! It appears there are no contraindications on your doctor's part. :)

Just popping in on this thread to see if you have changed your mind.....
A beautiful smile, a kind soul, and a generous nature will make you more beautiful than any amount of Botox will.

Latest posts

Back