Booze Continued

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OOPS.....Thanks Karlynn....."respect the valve" has now been copyrighted :)
Well I didn't coin it either - those were the surgeon's words.

Cooker - I'm so sorry my darling chimp - I didn't mean to deflate your fun thread. I just wasn't able to post on the other since it was locked and I didn't want Joe to think the message was "don't drink". And I'd like to toast to that.;)

Superbob - you should see how the college kids drink these days. I thought I was wild back then. I looked like a 90 year old grandma at a speak easy compared to the way the college crowd drinks today. (And I have 2 kids just out of college and 7 20-something nieces and nephews - so I know!) So I guess I pretty much know how that 28 year-old trashed his tissue valve in 2 years.

Peace Brother........................

View attachment 5791

Cool, thanks man :D

ono_lennon.jpg

Cooker - I'm so sorry my darling chimp - I didn't mean to deflate your fun thread. I just wasn't able to post on the other since it was locked and I didn't want Joe to think the message was "don't drink". And I'd like to toast to that.;)

No, no, no?.I did not take it that way at all?..I?m glad you clear it up?..As with anything, moderation is the key?..It seems the only habit I didn?t have was self control:rolleyes:

Cooker, maybe Duncanjo meant he was having a nasty come down... as in, literally thinking there were worms in a can :D Perhaps he just wanted your advice...

Sorry Joe, couldn't resist that one ;)

I know! Like earlier, I thought I saw picture of a naked dude holding a really tiny guitar like thing... on a respectable heart forum! I have to stop sniffing windowlene :)

So after reading some of the replies, I'm getting the impression pot is safer than alcohol??

Dude!!!....don't go there:eek:......I'm warning you.....you may be flogged:eek:.....I still drag one leg when I walk and it has been nearly two years.....You don't have to test the waters, I did it for you......keep low and weave......:D

I know! Like earlier, I thought I saw picture of a naked dude holding a really tiny guitar like thing... on a respectable heart forum! I have to stop sniffing windowlene :)
Where do we get these people???? ;) :D

I blame Ross - it's the vibe he sends out into the universe. It's like the whistle that only dogs can hear. :D :D

Latest posts

Back