Boo! Boo!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Salem, MA picture 7

Attachments

• DSC01694.jpg
    DSC01694.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 82
Hi Nelson,

Looks like you and the family enjoyed a wonderful brisk Autumn day! When I lived in Conn years ago, I remember that time of year. It was absolutely beautiful, my favorite time!

Thanks for sharing the great photos!

Take care

Salem, MA picture 6

Glad you had fun. We normally go for a walk at one of the nearby streets which will be open for pedestrians on Halloween night. Luckily, the majority of grown up are dressed up like sailors, pirates, 18-century costumes and kids are most dressed up like angels, bees, and cute dresses. Otherwise, I won't be able to stay for long.

Thanks for sharing the photos! The ship was my favorite, only because Halloween has never been my cup of tea. I older I get the more allergic I am to frightening or freaky faces!! I cannot watch *action* movies either...I am becoming too sensitive.
15 years ago, when I could not sleep, I used to watch at midnight "Tales from the Tomb". I am not sure whether I was more normal then, or I am more normal now :biggrin2:

:)

Back