Boo! Boo!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nngbwh

Proud member of Throwdown
Supporting Member
Halloween is just around the corner and fall season already started. What are you all doing ? Anything fun ?

Or are we just sitting on the couch watching TV, eating a fatty meal and snoring.:biggrin2:

Halloween festival? That sounds like fun. Nothing like that around here. Might be likely if the University students make a haunted house, otherwise there's not much.

Have fun this weekend.

Last edited:
Salem sounds spooky this time of year. No parties for us. The grandkids will dress up and stop by, so we'll take pictures and dispense candy. I like the idea of Halloween better than Halloween itself . . . if you know what I mean.

I have always been a total Halloween NUT.... Love it..... Met my hubby at a Halloween party 19 years ago.
These days we will watch a DVD and stuff our faces with candy or popcorn.
Anybody else going to be watching Rocky Horror for the hundreth time?

To refresh your memory: :biggrin2:

rhorror.jpg

I have always been a total Halloween NUT.... Love it..... Met my hubby at a Halloween party 19 years ago.
These days we will watch a DVD and stuff our faces with candy or popcorn.
Anybody else going to be watching Rocky Horror for the hundreth time?

I WILL, I WILL but it's only be about the 28th for me :) (I'm younger than you):)

Last edited:
head over to Salem, MA to check out the Halloween festival.

We travelled to Salem back in '98 for a dear friend's wedding, my husband was one of the groomsmen, full dress blues, all looked gorgeous.

We loved Massachusetts, the October season, leaves changing, Salem all decked out for Halloween. One day we will visit again. I got in trouble for taking a pic in a museum. :) We also travelled to Plymouth Rock, not such a big rock today, and Cape Cod, the lighthouses were something to be seen! :biggrin2:

If you go, you HAVE to post pics.

Some of the pics. We loved the cemetaries where the original pilgrims were buried too.

Thanks for sharing the pic LucyLou. Great Pic !!!. I love going to Salem during Halloween... Just spending the day with the family walking around, having fun and enjoying life. My girls love it, and so do I. I'll make sure to take some pictures.:):):)

What a beautiful day today. Here are some cool pictures today in Salem.
Happy Halloween. :)

Attachments

• DSC01667.jpg
    DSC01667.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 75
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back