Bonnie Anderson "Granbonny" June 10, 1940 - March 11, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was just looking at our pictures taken when we spent a day together Bonnie's beloved neighborhood. What a memorable day and I will never forget it. Bonnie's spirit will always be with every member, somehow, even if they didn't meet her at all. She left such a profound effect on us that it has helped so much in having a common bond in valve replacement. I can hear her southern accent when I think of her, y'all. Blessins.........

Ahhh, yes - how we remember Bonnie. She was just so down to earth and real, helping so many of us deal with the scary parts of life. She is missed.

Ann - Haven't seen you around much these days. I hope life is treating you well, too.

Bon Bon....

Ole Harrybaby just stopped in to let you know that you are so missed with your humor, smile and with your love.......its been 6 long years since God called you home and not one day goes by without ole harry remembering you in the chat with your canned possum and your love and friendship of others. Ross is now with you so I hope you both are really living it up on canned possum and having a ton of laughs.....Sending you a ton of ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) and smiles straight from my heart...Rest Well Bonnie and know you are in my heart now and forever...:D

I miss Bonnie all the time, and even more so when life gets hectic and I need someone to confide in and make me laugh. Bonnie was an integral part of the VR community, and her wisdom and southern charm are sorely missed.

Don't know wheree this post will wind up.

Bonnie is our constant in VR. She spoke to every new member. She got involved with every one. VR became her purpose and we all benefitted. If she had not been called away, she would be your friend, and yours, and mine. She has an old friend back in her circle now and surely she is showing him the ropes. Can't you just imagine Bonnie and Ross running the heavenly VR? I can see them now.... wavin at us. Sure do miss them.

I joined VR after Bonnie passed, but I recall reading many of her responses to former posts that I looked at. She sounded like a very special lady and an integral part of VR.org. How nice of you to keep her 'spirit' alive.

I did not meet Bonnie in person but I did speak with her, she was a friend to all on VrR.
It was Bonnie who changed the time for the Sunday chats making it easier for me to participate,
She even helped me plan a Road Trip advising on routes and places to stay.

Miss Bonnie you are missed by so many and will never be forgotten

Hugs Jan xx

Latest posts

Back