Bonnie Anderson "Granbonny" June 10, 1940 - March 11, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She was a great lady and we all miss her very much.
Hopefully if I'm a good boy I will see her again some day.
Rich

I had been prowsing this site and on sunday evening I thought I would check out the ''sunday night chat''. Dear Bonny ecouraged me to join the VR and I would get lots of help and information. I remember she said in a motherly way, ''log out of here now and join the site, go on do it now and you will be glad you did''. How right she was. THANK YOU DEAR BONNY. RIP x

Bon Bon.....I know your up there watchin down on us, and even though I am not on VR.Org much these days, I haven't stopped for one minute keeping you near and dear to my heart, as I know the rest of us here also feel the same. Harrybaby

she DID welcome me to Georgia. I still have her email, too. I surely miss her. Still have the can of possum she gave me when I went to spend the day with her.

Bonnie left us two years ago today. It seems like an eternity.

Holy ... cow.

Hard to believe. Definitely a character around here that is greatly missed....

Cort | 36swm.IL | "Mr Monte Carlo"."Mr Road Trip" | pig valve.pacemaker * NoreastrTrek.Aug2010 *
WRMNshowcase.legos.HO.models.MCs.RTs.CHD = http://www.chevyasylum.com/cort
"I didn't mean to take away your dreams" ... Hootie & The Blowfish ... 'Only Lonely'

Remembering Bonnie On Her Birthday.......Your Southern Charm and Your Wonderful Smile Are Never Far Away From My Heart Bonnie.....Harrybaby Is Praying That You Are Resting Well And Laughing It Up With Those Who Have Gone Before You And The Big G Himself!!!! Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!! We all miss you so very much!!!

I want to talk to her. She's is an icon here and one we shall always talk about and remember with the greatest fondness. We had such fun, didn't we? Happy Birthday, my dear friend.

Miss you, Bonnie. I don't think we ever actually, totally go away. So I feel your spirit is still with us, and you know how much you are loved by your friends here.

From one Georgia girl to another I miss you. Happy Birthday. If you should happen to meet my son up there please give him a hug from me. Thanks.

Bon Bon,

It has been 3 years today since you left all of us, your buddies here at VR.com...Ole Harrybaby misses your humor, your caring, and most of all your kind and loving heart and I hope your smiling down on your family and friends and cooking up the possum at God's heavenly table....Thinking of you on this day and wishing you a wonderful rest with lots of humor, love and peace as always....Harrybaby :D :D :D

There is so much I want to talk to her about and now that I live not too far from where she was, we could get together for lunch. Missing you always, dear Bonnie.

Just got home from a quick trip to Eastern TN and missed posting to Bon's thread. Even now, three years later, I find myself every few days thinking, I wish Bonnie were here to talk to. She is sorely missed.

Back