Al Lodwicks Domain has expired

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to WhoIs it expired on the 13th. I really hate to think of someone who might try to snatch the name... like Dr. Gourmet:eek:

I'm willing to help - even if it's just to preserve the domain.

That would be one big loss for a lot of people.
Has anyone heard from Al ? I don't remember seeing any posts from him in a very long time, I hope he is OK.
Rich

BTW, I'm very glad I had ordered a spiral-bound copy of information at warfarinfo.com several years ago.

Am glad I bought the algorithm chart Al sold. I have jpg files of it on several flash drives, on desk tops of several computers -- just in case I lose the hard copy.

If I remember correctly. I only pay about $9 for a domain name. I play around with perl and php scripts so I have two. One paid for as mentioned and the other is free with the website account that I pay about $40 or so for yearly.

I don't know. I'm hoping to hear back from Al himself. I'm a bit troubled by this to say the least.

That is too valuable a resource to lose. I pray there is some way to save all the information contained there.

That would be such a loss, if all this info is gone. Hopefullly there will be a way to save it. Also I pray Al is doing well, he has been such a Blessing to so many people

Just to update. I got a hold of Al and he's doing well. He said he may bring the site back in time, but not at the moment. There are issues going on that he needs to address, then perhaps he'll bring it back up. No guarantees. I told him it was too valuable a resource to lose. I hope I made my case.

He was asking how this site was doing and said that things are slow, many new people, but hardly anyone posting. More like everyone reading and nothing else. Much like new postings here, his sales of the dosing chart became nearly nonexistent. I told him Al Capshaw mentions them all the time. He said he used to sell 3 or 4 a day and anymore, nothing is moving. He wants to fully retire from association with Coumadin/Warfarin and after as many years as he's been involved in it, I do understand. It hurts, but I certainly do understand.

Just to update. I got a hold of Al and he's doing well. He said he may bring the site back in time, but not at the moment. There are issues going on that he needs to address, then perhaps he'll bring it back up. No guarantees. I told him it was too valuable a resource to lose. I hope I made my case.

He was asking how this site was doing and said that things are slow, many new people, but hardly anyone posting. More like everyone reading and nothing else. Much like new postings here, his sales of the dosing chart became nearly nonexistent. I told him Al Capshaw mentions them all the time. He said he used to sell 3 or 4 a day and anymore, nothing is moving. He wants to fully retire from association with Coumadin/Warfarin and after as many years as he's been involved in it, I do understand. It hurts, but I certainly do understand.

Does he have any thoughts about keeping the site, if only to keep someone else from buying it? I could see some people who care only about money, buying the name in hopes of getting the emails or whatever from all the people that go there thinking it is still Als reliable site

Back