Actor Robin Williams in hospital

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Marsha, Robin Williams is one of my favorite actors too. I used to watch "Mork & Mindy" when I was younger and watched alot of his movies. I have'nt heard anything on Fox news. So keep us posted on what is going on with him. Thanks for the news.

Oh No...Oh my.

Who doesn't love Robin Williams? I have an autograph picture of him from the movie set Jumanji.

Nanew Nanew

Prayers going forwards

We just saw his show here last Saturday in Charlotte. It was hysterical. I saw something earlier today that said he was suffering from shortness of breath due to exhaustion. I hope he gets better quickly. If any of you have the chance to go see him, it is well worth it.

Kim

My friend at work has tickets to see him here in Atlanta next week. I love him and have since Mork and Mindy. Just watched his movie again last weekend about when he rents the motor home and takes his family on a trip they don't want.

Mork & Mindy was great. His two best movies in my opinion are; Goodmorning Vietman, and Patch Adams. This guy is halarious. This next paragraph sums him up nicely;

Robin McFurry Williams - (born July 21, 1951 in Chicago, Illinois) is an incredibly hairy, spittle projecting, somewhat humorous and talented American actor and comedian who has had starring roles on television, stage, and film. He is also known to eat babies.

His performance in Good Morning Vietnam almost made me wish I had been there!

I hope he recovers and is back to his crazy self in no time.

Having been admitted to a south Florida hospital earlier this week, Robin Williams is "to undergo surgery for an aortic valve replacement," his reps announced Thursday.

I wonder if either he or Barbara Bush will wander in to our wonderful community!!! That would be fun!! :D

Wishing them both the best!

Marguerite

I pray for them both --- not exactly two peas in a pod -- very different personalities and politics. Just shows what a diverse group we are, and, yes, it would be wonderful to have either or both of them join us. Again, pray that both will have smooth recoveries.

hi all,
i heard about robin williams this morning on THE VIEW; whoopi goldberg was wishing well to barbara bush and to robin williams.

it seems his brother died of complications (during? after?) heart surgery in 2007:
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/robin-williams-to-undergo-heart-surgery/19664?nc

i bet he must be nervous. hope he comes out of this easily and stronger_ maybe a wake-up call? also, hope the pump-headedness doesn't slow him down_ he's so quick. love him!

Robin Williams needs AVR!

Robin Williams needs AVR!

I just read that Robin Williams needs AVR! He was having shortness of breath and canceled four shows before going to the doctor. He's in the hospital now, but his publicist won't say where, or when he was admitted.

Latest posts

Back