A Year Ago ... September 2, 2008

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eva

Miracle Believer
Supporting Member
A year ago, my hubby and I woke up at 4:30 am to get ready to go to UCLA. I, myself, was not worreid as I trusted my life in God's hands and submitted to His will...I was feeling sorry for my family staying on pins and needles in the waiting room while I was *sleeping* on the table for four/five hours!. I woke up looking at them all smiling at me and it was very comforting.

Thanks to all of you, dear VR members for the prayers you offered for my surgery and for your support and encouragement which prepared me mentally and emotionally, and I am glad took advantage of medicines such as 'Ambien' and 'xanax' which helped me a lot to have restful peaceful nights!!

Good luck to all of you facing surgeries...Go with high spirits as you shall be fine.

Time flew so quickly, and to me, I consider this a blessing in such a situation :)

Happy 1st anniversary, Eva, and many, many more! That first one has to be special, I felt I had finally not only made it over the mountain, but safely back down to base camp, too, and could just get on with life . . .

Happy Anniversary, Eva. Time goes so fast. I just past the 6 year mark and I still appreciate my new valve. I hope you have many more years to enjoy yours.

Eva, Congratulations on your one year!! It's a special time I remember celebrating mine with tears of joy in my eyes and family again surrounding me with praise and joy. I know you have a very close family too. May you all remember together the blessings of life. :)
May you have many, many more years of life to celebrate.
Heart Sisters,
Crystal :)

Eva, what a blessing to be able to say it has been a year and I am doing well. I wish
you many more years of good health and a beating heart. You have been such a help and encouragement to me over the past few months. Thanks for kind and giving spirit that you share with so many. Laura B.

Eva CONGRATULATIONS on your 1st valversary and many,many MORE
to celebrate........GODBLESS

OOOHHHH where did the year go i remember your first post
here and seems like yesterday,sure happy you are here.:)

Eva, Sorry I missed it yesterday so Happy One Year + One Day:)! Wishing you many, many more happy and healthy valversaries.

Nadine

Latest posts

Back