A Sad Day For Bina and Dave

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry, Bina. I know this must be a very difficult time for you. Our pets are our family. I know how much you will miss her.

Most sympathetically,

Marguerite

Bina you poor girl. Losing a pet is horrible, especially a sweet ol girl like Cleo. I lost a Golden Retreiver a few years ago (George) at only 7 years old to cancer. He was the best dog I ever had, still miss him as much today and I did when I first lost him. I know its hard to accept but knowing she had a such a long life with a loving family should at least give you a little bit of comfort.

Hang in there, when the time comes maybe a new pound pooch will be in the offering. Lord knows there are plenty of dogs that could use a new Mom such as yourself.

Bina and Dave....I am so very sorry for your loss.

Bina and Dave....I am so very sorry for your loss.

I certainly can feel your loss as I have been through 3 losses of family pets (1 cat and 1 Beagle with my parents and 1 Beagle with my grandparents). I hope and pray that the pain will ease as you remember all your wonderful memories of Cleo. My thoughts and prayers are with you (((((((((((((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))))))))) Harrybaby:

Bina,

I can only say that I do know the pain you are carrying with you: seeing her everywhere, reaching out to her empty favorite spots, pictures of her in good and sad times running through your head. Still longing to share a touch with her one more time.

I am so sorry for your pain, and the loss of your beloved friend.

Be well,

Sorry to hear your sad news...I'm sure my Jethro (in avatar) is waiting at the rainbow bridge to greet Cleo.

Today I lost my best friend......I'm talking about my sweet old chocolate Labrador, Cleo. Formally known as Josabry Cleo Sam.

She was 14 yrs and 3 months of age, but we didn't tell her that, she really considered herself to still be a puppy.

We had gotten Cleo in February 1996 from the Animals in Distress rescue group. She was a real live wire and her divorcing owners were having a hard time to place her with a suitable home.
I agreed to take her on a trial basis.....when Dave would ask me when she was leaving, I would tell him, "just a little longer".

But Dave was smitten. Who could resist those big dark eyes, and the cute little bum that wiggled and wiggled until she almost fell down.

We could not have asked for anything more from a dog. She was sweet, trusting and accepting of everyone and everything, right up until the end.

Yesterday morning she could no longer get up but she remained clean in the house and waited until Dave carried her outside several times during the day for her business. Cleo graciously swallowed the painkillers that I hid in small pieces of food.

When the vet arrived at our house today Cleo stretched her head around and greeted the vet just the same way she would greet anyone who entered our home.
I know that Cleo was trying to smile, and the tail gave a little thump on the floor. Within minutes my best friend was gone......hopefully in a good place where only the very BEST dogs go.

I can't write anymore. It hurts too much.
Rest in peace Cleo, I love you, see you soon!

Love Mommy and Daddy
(A big hug from your farm animal friends too.)

your post just makes me cry. many of us here have lost our best friends and we understand exactly how you feel. Blessings for you and your husband. I am so sorry.

Dear Bina and Dave,

Every time we lose one of our best friends it breaks our heart. It never gets any easier. I'm sorry for your loss but glad you got to share many years with Cleo.

JIm

Do not stand at my grave and weep.
I am not there, I do not sleep.
I am a thousand winds that blow,
I am the diamond glints on snow.
I am the sunlight on ripened grain,
I am the gentle autumn's rain.
When you awaken in the morning's hush,
I am the swift uplifting rush
of quiet birds in circled flight.
I am the stars that shine at night.
Do not stand at my grave and cry,
I am not there, I did not die..​

Breaks my heart to read of losing your furbaby. We have been down that road with four very loved, much missed furbabies and we will never stop missing them.

Hope you find comfort in your wonderful memories of her.

Bina and Dave,
So sorry to hear about losing Cleo. Pets are part of are family and we miss them very much when we lose them. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

OOHHHHH Bina and Dave, I'm so sorry to read your grief.

What a powerful emotion and most painful we as humans

have to face. Time will heal as you have all those happy

memories you both shared with Cleo.

I too have been in your shoes over my German shepard and

grieving takes time and Energy but the memories o luv are

always in our hearts.......I'm sorry:(

zipper2 (DEB)

Hi Bina,

So sorry to hear of your loss. I am sure that Cleo was a huge part of the family, and that you must miss Cleo terribly. I have had dogs all through life, spoiled them rotten, and know that these times are hard. The resolve I have is in knowing that I gave them a full and complete life, a good one with lots of love and affection. It is obvious that Cleo had a wonderul life with you, and that should be a comforting thought to hold.

My thoughts are with you my friend,

Rob

Latest posts

Back