5 Years Ago Today----October 11, 2005

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bina

Premium Level User
Supporting Member
Yup, on that day at this time I was on the table with a great team of surgeons, doctors, nurses, and techs doing their thing. I owe them my life. Small words to type, and I can never be thankful enough.
Appropriately, it is the Canadian Thanksgiving Day. Eat and celebrate life ! :thumbup:
(Many thanks and gratitude to VR.org for being here).

Amazing how we're given another chance at life due to the skilled hands of surgeons, etc.. Keep on enjoying all there is out there and congratulations on your FIVE big ones..! That's a real royal flush..!

Speaking of gratitude.........many thanks and gratitude to you for being here.

(((hugs)))

Congratularions, dear Bina. Happy Thanksgiving and
happy every day!
Wishing you many more years to come and to celebrate
with good health and happiness
:)

Yes, indeed...thanks and gratitude to you for being here.

Last edited:
Congratulations, Bina. Your anniversary is on my husband's birthday. I think I've been pretty lucky to have him--maybe it was your lucky day too. I am just past 5 months myself. 5 years seems a long way off. My surgery was on Rob's birthday. He told me that was a lucky day! Mary

Thank you all for your kind thoughts and comments....my hubby took me for a drive around the farms, looking at fall foliage, horses, sheep, and cows, while munching on cookies from the bake shop, and a bag of Cracker Jack popcorn. I guess that falls under the "cheap date" category. <grin> He knows what I like.

Latest posts

Back