39 years and still ticking!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John & Joann

Joann has her 39th anniversary of double valve replacements on Dec. 10th. She is 72, so she has lived with her clicking friends for a majority of her life. As many of you know, her valves were replaced in 99 and 3 bypass. The pacemaker was replaced this summer at Cleveland Clinic (while on coumadin).

We are so greatful to Dr. Gosta Pettersson for the redo surgery. His skill, kindness, and communications were the best. Dr. Harry Lever has been her cardiologist for many years and has gone FAR and BEYOND what a normal physician would do to assist the patient and the family.

Life has a few days that are not easy. Atrial Fib and Flutter are issues that will not total be resolved with the present technology. We rejoice that life continues. We plan to travel to Port Charlotte, Florida with our cat, dog, and rv for 3 months of "warm weather". It is our plan to do a few trips next summer with the rv.

God has blessed us in many ways. We are so greatful for the direction that has been provided for Joann in her long struggle with rheumatic and genetic heart disease.

John & Joann

Joann is one remarkable woman and I wish her many more wonderful years ahead. And she is so blessed to have you by her side, every step of the way!

I have my 35 year valversary coming up on December 11th but unfortunately for me, the saga continues. However, I'm still very grateful all those years!

God bless & stay well!

What a great update. Thank you so much for sharing. I hope you have great times with your travels, its so nice with an RV your dogs and cat can go all over with you. I'm looking forward to reading your update when it has been 50 years since her first surgery.

I'm jealous you will be nice and warm for 3 months, its just starting to get cold here and i'm tired of it already.

congrats.gif

holiday08.gif
holiday08.gif
holiday08.gif

Wonderful to read :) Hoping your warm vacation is safe and pleasant, relaxing and refreshing. Best wishes :)

Joann has her 39th anniversary of double valve replacements on Dec. 10th. She is 72, so she has lived with her clicking friends for a majority of her life. As many of you know, her valves were replaced in 99 and 3 bypass. The pacemaker was replaced this summer at Cleveland Clinic (while on coumadin).

We are so greatful to Dr. Gosta Pettersson for the redo surgery. His skill, kindness, and communications were the best. Dr. Harry Lever has been her cardiologist for many years and has gone FAR and BEYOND what a normal physician would do to assist the patient and the family.

Life has a few days that are not easy. Atrial Fib and Flutter are issues that will not total be resolved with the present technology. We rejoice that life continues. We plan to travel to Port Charlotte, Florida with our cat, dog, and rv for 3 months of "warm weather". It is our plan to do a few trips next summer with the rv.

God has blessed us in many ways. We are so greatful for the direction that has been provided for Joann in her long struggle with rheumatic and genetic heart disease.

John & Joann

Happy 39th and it was very nice to see you guys the other day and chat!!!!!

Turk

Latest posts

Back