3 years ticking for me...

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aussigal

Many of you were here 3 years ago when I had that rather major complication after my Bentalls procedure...

I want to thank you wonderful caring people for all your love and prayers that helped me survive that ordeal.

Its so hard to believe that 3 years ago on this day It was not even known if I would survive or if I had brain damage...Ross and my mum exchanged Emails over the course of the next 5 or 6 days updating you guys on my progress or lack of...eventually I was woken up and within about 5 days of that I was home on my way back to normal.

I am sure all your prayers and faith helped my family and most of all helped me to come through that ordeal without any major problems.

Thanks so very much...

On my profile page here I have a little photo album with some pics from 3 years ago...I look at them sometimes to remember how lucky I am to be here.

Many of you were here 3 years ago when I had that rather major complication after my Bentalls procedure...

I want to thank you wonderful caring people for all your love and prayers that helped me survive that ordeal.

Its so hard to believe that 3 years ago on this day It was not even known if I would survive or if I had brain damage...Ross and my mum exchanged Emails over the course of the next 5 or 6 days updating you guys on my progress or lack of...eventually I was woken up and within about 5 days of that I was home on my way back to normal.

I am sure all your prayers and faith helped my family and most of all helped me to come through that ordeal without any major problems.

Thanks so very much...

On my profile page here I have a little photo album with some pics from 3 years ago...I look at them sometimes to remember how lucky I am to be here.

Ton,
I remember it all too well!:eek:
I'm so happy that you are with us today to celebrate your 3rd valversary!:)

Ton,

That's wonderful -- congrats on your valve anniversary, which is a memorable one for certain! You are a valued member here for sure -- appreciate all your observations and support over the years.

Wishing many many many more anniversaries.

Cheers,

Congrats on your third valversary. May everything in the future look brighter then in the pass. God Bless

Congratulations on your 3rd anniversary Ton!
I hope you have a great day-my best wishes - Dina:)

I still have pics of you during the worst moments. You sure had me on my knees to doing real hard praying! Heck I remember my watering eyes when mom said "Shes here".

Congratulations dear. It's been great to watch you through the years.

Thanks for the good wishes everyone...
I went down to visit my mum and had a lovely day with my mum and sister and most of our kiddies..and the weather was perfect too.

You've come a long way Ton!!! Congratulations!!! I remember what a hard time you had after surgery - now look at you!!! Wishing you many many more healthy anniversaries.

Latest posts

Back