12 Year Anniversary of Ross Procedure

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turkey Hunter

Well the 8th of this month was my 12 year Anniversary......
Had my annual check up at Cleveland Clinic this past Wednesday and all is well.
Ascending Aortic Aneurysm is stable and has not grown at all since they discovered it 4 years after my surgery.
Aortic valve is functioning great with very mild insufficiency.
Pulmonic valve is funtioning well with an insufficiency of around 2......
Was great to hear the good news....as this year for some reason I was nervous about going again.
I did not have this site when I was facing my open heart back in 2000, but it was great to find the few (very few) people who had experienced it to learn from and get encouragement from.

Enjoy All.

Ben

I did not have this site when I was facing my open heart back in 2000, but it was great to find the few (very few) people who had experienced it to learn from and get encouragement from.
Ben

Congratulations on your "valversary", and I totally agree that forums like VR.org are great support for anyone facing problems like ours.....especially when the support comes from people who have been down that road.

Turkey Hunter....My wife and I took our youngest grandchild(11yrs) to the KY State Fair yesterday and she got to hear a real(not TV or internet) turkey go "gobble-gobble". It tickled her when I was able to conduct a short conversation with the bird in his language.

Awesome dick......I do that with tame birds on various farms all the time.

lynn....yes it's been a while since I have posted and I agree, great to hear the "see ya in a year"......
WOO HOO

Latest posts

Back