11th December. One year today ! !

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Woodbutcher

It's one year today ! One year ago this morning I was in hospital taking wonderful pre med drugs and smiling about being wheeled into the operating theatre. The whole team there were amazing and the fact Im happy and well now is testemony to their great work .
And a massive thanks to everyone here on VR for the help, support and great friends I've made. Thank you ...

Congratulations on your 1-year valversary! May you continue to have many many more in the future & may you continue to live life to the fullest! :)

December 11th is pretty special to me too --- it is the 34th anniversary of my 2nd OHS.

Justin, congrats. Youve done so much this first year, its really inspirational. Keep it up!

Hooray!
The first year gone and done with. What a mile stone it is. But you Justin have done so much in this past year.......you are definitely an inspirational to us all.

May you have many more anniversaries.

Cheers!

Congrats on the first year. I often comment to first-year celebrators that it is a big milestone, I felt as if having made it to one year, I could now put it all behind me in the back of my mind and get on with life (I had been, but OHS was still a big part of what was going on in the front of my mind!) but you, well those kinds of comments just don't apply . . .Thanks for allowing us to be part of your Tour de France.

BTW, I have been meaning to ask, I love your writing. Have you thought of making a book out of your journey - OHS journey as well as your pedaling journey. Have a look here and see what you think . .

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/973193?utm_source=badge&utm_medium=banner&utm_content=280x160

just by coincidence, it's a friend that journalled her recent trip to Paris ...

Thank you all so much for your kind words. Just looked at that link Jeanette. That's really interesting ! I could make and publish my own book, I've never seen anything like that before. Thanks for the compliment about my writing, I really enjoyed writing the blog and would love to do some thing with it, so that really is food for thought.
I've got another idea in the pipeline too. Trouble is, work seems to have got in the way a bit now ! Merry Christmas to you all !

Justin,

CONGRATULATIONS on your one year anniversary! Please keep us posted on your adventures! Also on that book idea you've got going!

Best Wishes and good luck on all your future endeavors.

Congratulations on your first year anniversary. Mine is Jan 14th and I followed your progress like a compass or maybe a GPS. Isn't it an amazing journey from there to here?
Wishing you all the best and Happy Holidays
Dale

Congratulations on the first year! waiting for 2,3,4,..........

SRINIVAS
Aneurysmal dilation of aortic root and ascending aorta with dissection,BAV,mod.AR.
Mod. Bental DC Bono surgery with#25 mm St.Jude medical valved conduit
Surgeon: Dr K.s. Neelakandan,Dr.Sridar CARE Hospital, Bangara Hills,Hyderabad,India

Latest posts

Back