1 week today for surgery....

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rib305

Hey people, my surgery is booked for the 22nd, so the countdown is on..... i originally thought i was having corevalve, which isnt the case now.. so the plan is mechanical valve with possible root enlargement, although this is my 3rd time..it dont get any easier... the hospital here love ats valves in the uk although the on-x seems to be the talk, funny the surgeon here didnt seem to think there was much in it between the 2 any feedback on any of you ats people on here would be great, although all feedback welcome, my main anxiety is the performance, noise, of the valve and of course the warfrin

thanks troops

I had a ST JUDE REGENT put in the aortic position on Nov22/2010.I do not hear the valve click like everyone talks about.I to was interested in the ON-X because of all the hype.My sergeon says the ST jude is just as good .Good luck with your surgery.

I had a St Jude valve put in last year. I can hear my valve which doesn't bother me anymore. Good luck with surgery next week. Keep us posted on your surgery.

I'm trying to remember how many hours England is from the US :confused2:

Well anyway, I hope all went well for your surgery, RIB :)

Latest posts

Back