1/11/07 Was my Ross procedure

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rckrzy1

Wow has the time flown by. Tomorrow will be 4 years since my ross procedure. All my last stress test etc showed everything is working perfectly. Physically I'm doing great, but now recovering from my divorce last year after a 25 yr marriage.

SO my other heart was broken :redface2:

Happy 4. You finally let her loose. Sorry to hear. Didn't your ex had a heart problem.

no it was just a shadow, heart cat and multi slice mri showed all normal, now she fights very high BP 220+ / 120+ and has been in e/rs and
ambulance rides for it. She is still morbidly obese , takes more pills than I do for ?? I gave up and gave her the divorce SHE wanted, she said she
would be much healthier and happier without me. Sorry to report she is neither : )

I'm very sorry to read about your broken heart, Adam, but congratulations on your four year valversary.
Continued best wishes :)

no it was just a shadow, heart cat and multi slice mri showed all normal, now she fights very high BP 220+ / 120+ and has been in e/rs and
ambulance rides for it. She is still morbidly obese , takes more pills than I do for ?? I gave up and gave her the divorce SHE wanted, she said she
would be much healthier and happier without me. Sorry to report she is neither : )

Ricky, the grass always looks greener, she's obviously finding out it isn't, but hopefully, it'll turn out to be for you, you deserve it to be so. Happy valveversary, now go find yourself happiness elsewhere. Good luck.

Kim

Ricky,
congrats.gif
happy 4th

Latest posts

Back