Zipper2's Pre-Op Support Thread

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pamela

Hi everyone. I'm starting this thread because it's so difficult to pin a date on Zipper's actual date. We know she's in Edmonton and won't be going anywhere until she's ready to go home. Both she and her DH are as comfortable as can be, given that they're so far from home. I was thinking that some kind words and positive energy those of us in contact can either read or pass on would be in keeping with the spirit of this thread.

You'll all know when she's in because I'll open a thread in the Post-Surgery forum to update. We'll pass on as much news as we're asked to by D&D here on this thread. Watch for news.

Please keep the prayers coming, they really (although they don't seem to be) are working; the water is coming off, she's got a terrific bridging ACT going on and her lungs are clear and strong.

Thanks everyone. We'll keep hoping for Thursday and praying for earlier...

Take Heart,
Pamela.

Please give her all our best wishes and prayers for successful surgery.

Hi Everyone,
I talked to Deb at noon today and told me she misses everyone - she doesn't have the internet anywhere in the hospital due to construction.

She just loves her new surgeon and as for the other surgeon (Dr. Handsome as I called him) .....well lets just say she hopes she doesn't see him again.

Deb's words: "Everything does happen for a reason - God is watching over me and didn't want him to do the surgery"

Yes please keep Deb in your prayers as I or Pamela will pass on all the well wishes.

Continude prayes, all the best Deb. Can't wait to see you over the mountain.

Thinking of you Deb and fingers crossed that it goes ahead on Thursday.

Bridgette

Keeping you in my prayers Deb!!!!!! We're all there with you in spirit.

Thinking about you, Deb, and will be so happy to hear you are safely through your surgery and beginning your recovery. :)

Deb, I am here too! wishing you all the best, hoping that it gets done soon, and that you get to go home all fixed up . . thoughts to Dale, too, must be pretty hard on him, I know I would hate it if it was my better half in your position.

Want to add my best wishes for a successful surgery. Will check back tomorrow to see how things are. Praying for you.
Jo

Deb...stay focused on the task at hand, everybody here has your back with much prayer and looks forward to hearing from you once your through this.

Latest posts

Back