Zipper2 - Jan. 11

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi all,made it back in one piece,the weathers is remarkably beautiful plus
temps and my car looks like i sank in quick sand as we arrived home not long ago.

:):):)Hubby and i are so relieved,and happy and thankyou again Lord
all sits same with arotic valve although its working we leave it till things change,but for now my cardio is soooooo very pleased with the heart itself says it is very strong and the rhythum has even improved more since Dec appt and get this i can now come back in 9 months time,he dosent feel i need to see him until then;):)

I am for now very relieved,he says i can continue work as i am (no night shifts),he was proud of my weight and exercise and suggested i keep up
whatever it is im doing such as rest,exercise,eating properly and continue
to keep the arotic running for now as is and the mitral is perfect too he said.

So i really dont know other than one day at a time and where it takes us tomorrow,but now is all that counts.

He made clear only i know what i can handle and what i cannot when we discussed how much i am capable of,work hrs etc.

The main part is i feel great and should something backfire on me,sooner
i contact him and he believes knowing this and my try to have quit smoking
is working,Ive had falls and fails and failed numerous times,but im getting an A+
cus i haven't had a smoke in almost 3 months:):) DRUM ROLL PLEASE (LOL)

But hey i keep busy and the hardest part is on the computer,i confess i smoke more on it but find if i shut up and don't :)say alot its easier for me then typing as smoking goes with it hand in hand with the computer for me,k enough yak about it,cus it does bug me yet to wanna smoke when on here i know its just habit,but hard to break this one and the computer it is easier at times on here
but when the two go hand in hand its easier everyday but still hard at times.
I still am here reading as i always keep ya all in my prayers .

alrighty thats my report for Jan 11th and tomorrow i have some moms bday cake i missed today @ her bday
I will get a copy here at my fam docs when it comes to echo report and numbers
which i never undersatand anyway and i think why worry and try to understand
these numbers,im here now only this minute counts, God will look after the next
minute.........ONE DAY AT A TIME

Thanks for all your support and prayers....Luv you all(special people) here @VR ((HUGS)) to all

Sounds like great news Deb. Try not to beat yourself up over the smoking. Just keep on doing what you are doing. It seems to be working.

Sounds like you got the best possible news, Deb.
Really happy to hear that.
Keep up the good work as you seem to really be reaping the benefits.

YAY!!! Good news!

Deb,
I quit smoking 6 months ago when I had my surgery. The computer was the hardest place for me too. I tended to chain smoke while online. It does get better. I still have moments when I want to smoke, but just get up and do something else and get your mind off it, and it will pass. After 3 months, its just the "habit" you are trying to break, not the "need". If I can do it. YOU can do it! Good Luck!!

Mileena

Whew, what a relief!!! How wonderful to read this post from you as I was anxiously awaiting to hear what the drs. had told you! So in other words, your drs. are being very prudent & basically took the approach of, "don't fix it til' it's broken"!

What a wonderful way to start of a New Year! Keep doing what you're doing, because apparently it IS working.

God is in control but then you know that!

Stay well my friend!!!! :)

Just catching up on some of the posts and did'nt realize I missed this one.
What a wonderful out come Deb! So glad you had some good news.
What a great way to start out a New Year. Keep up the good work with the weight and the smoking.
God has a purpose for you GF.
May God continue to bless.

Deb, glad you got a good report and congratulations on quitting smoking...that's awesome.

Kim

Latest posts

Back