YEA!!!!!! Biopsy results benign!

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Praline

VR.org Supporter
Supporting Member
I got my thyroid biopsy results today and was very happy to hear that the nodule is just that, a benign nodule.:smile2: I feel like I spent part of my summer in limbo. First waiting for an appointment to get an ultrasound. Then waiting for the result of the ultrasound and finding out that I needed a biopsy. Then waiting for an appointment for the biopsy, then worrying about actually having the biopsy done. And last waiting for the biopsy results. This all started May 24...
I was out getting something to eat when the doctor's asssitant called my cell phone. I celebrated with a second glass of wine and a big dessert.:D

Woman why on earth didn't you order a whole bottle of wine! I sure as heck would have.

CONGRATULATIONS!

Praline - that is such wonderful news. Yes, go out and enjoy the rest of your summer! I have had biopsies before and waiting for the results scares the bajeebers out of a person. I also get terrified every year with my echocardiogram.

So very happy for you!!!

Christina L

Latest posts

Back