Woodstock 40th

Valve Replacement Forums

Help Support Valve Replacement Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
coming upon this thread, my thoughts immediately went to Sylvia as Nancy's did. I believe her uncle was an owner of the field. Perry A recognized the Asgur part of her name. her vr name had asgur in it and I always misread it as Sugar!

I asked Sylvia once what Joey remembered about Woodstock and she said back then, he doesn't remember a thing. :D I was wondering about the controversial Cloud Seeding since it was the only place that had rain in that area during the concerts. I guess Joey's Uncle owned the property that Woodstock was on.

uncle max's farm

uncle max's farm

hi all,
yep, uncle max owned the farm and the property the concert was held on (about a mile from the actual farm). uncle max, as you know, passed away, but we are still very close with max's brother, iz.
joey remembers some... not the cloud, ross. he remembers all the "fun" things he did, he remembers the crowds being so tremedous that he had to ask his friend to go the bathroom with him so they could find their way back to their spot.... we have one of joey's original tickets (not that you needed them) from the concert (framed)....
he gets so excited every year on the anniversary and calls his friends who were there with him!
i was too young at the time and it was the year my family moved to ny from aruba. i also think i wasn't COOL enough...had no idea that woodstock was held on yasgur's farm when i met the boy! imagine that!
take care all!

Latest posts

Back